Crazy Bill mixes crude humor, stars and tons of zombies in a wild action story with a retro style and innovative gameplay that you can not stop playing.
Only the world's biggest zombie stars can stay in this luxurious hotel. We reserve the right to refuse admission to humans because the fresh brain aroma disrupts the "rest" of the most famous zombies.
Climb floors non-stop and discover all the dark secrets behind the Zombie Star Palace, while wiping out every zombie that gets in your way.
With only two buttons (jump and shoot) you will enjoy playing many awesome games crushing zombies.
STUNNING RETRO GRAPHICS
Pixelart graphics by Markus Gmuer, the creator of the legendary Time Geeks.
Discover all the famous guests concealed inside the hotel.
WEEKLY ONLINE TOURNAMENTS
Compete each week to try to be the best.
UNIVERSAL AND ICLOUD SYNCHRO
Download the game to your iPad and continue playing in your iPhone where you left off.
90 GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS
Full integration with Game Center. Discover in which floor your friends got killed and challenge them to beat you.
WEAPONS AND POWER-UPS
Roast them to ashes, freeze them until they explode into tiny ice cubes, discovers the power of the donut, etc. Thousand of fun ways to kill them.
RETINA RESOLUTION FOR IPAD AND IPHONE
Also adapted to iphone5 screen.
- Arcadelife - Addictive, funny and almost fresh. Tons of one-more-go here. (8/10)
- AppAdvice - If you like simple arcade shooter games with an endless survival theme, you’ll love this one (4,5/5)
- BunchOfGamers - Crazy Bill is a great, full of adrenaline, free zombie murdering game (4/5)
- 148apps - Anyone who likes runners or shooting zeds in the face absolutely needs to check it out (4/5)
- Blodia - Love it. "Donkey Kong" meets "Metal Slug" plus zombies and surf-guitar music. Recommended? Oh yeah.
Fixed the forum link
Ratings and Reviews
I have no idea what is being said in the previous review.....all I can say is that this is a very fun game. The references to zombie "stars" is really cool, and it's just a simple press to jump, and your character auto-fires. Weapons are upgradeable, there's plenty of stars to encounter, and weekend tourneys give this game continued life. A true gem on the store for sure.
Please update to 64 bit
Love this game but cant play on iPad pro or anything that requires ios 11 or 64 bit support. Please if you’re still willing to support this game make it compatible. Thanks
I’ve been trying to down load this game (crazy Bill) and I can’t... it’s saying I need to update but I have all updated 😏 I had this game already but when I upgraded my phone it didn’t transfer over and now it’s saying I need the update of 11.0 but I have all my updates and won’t let me re download.... 🤨
- Ivanovich Games
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ivanovich Games
- In-App Purchases
- Premium pack $0.99
- Pile of Zokens $2.99
- Bag of Zokens $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.