Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the companion mobile app for Creately.com - Diagramming & Collaboration Software (http://creately.com). From flowcharts, mind-maps, UI wireframes to UML diagrams, Creately combines award winning ease of use with powerful drawing and collaboration functionality to help you create beautiful diagrams surprisingly fast.
The Creately Mobile app will help you collaborate on your diagrams and access them on the go easily. We’ve carefully designed the app to give you the smoothest experience in browsing and reviewing your diagrams as well as sharing them with others. No matter how large or small your screen size is, Creately diagrams can be zoomed in, moved about and viewed and discussed in super rich detail.
You can simply get started by signing into your existing Creately account. If you already don't have an account, you can easily register on the app itself to get started with some preset diagrams. Once you are in, you can browse through projects and diagrams on our simple and familiar interface.
BROWSE AND MANAGE
Access all your private and public diagrams, rename, move, manage diagrams via the simple interface.
- Easily access the most recent diagrams
- See all your projects and the diagrams in the projects
- View diagrams as list or thumbnails to quickly identify them
- Rename and delete your projects or diagrams by sliding them.
View any diagram in perfect detail and zoom in or out as you please.
- Open and view your diagrams in high-resolution (vector)
- Zoom the diagram using the pinch gesture or the tap and drag gesture
- Pan the diagram by simply dragging.
- Tap on a shape to select the shape.
- Use the feature bar on the bottom of the screen for complete control of the view.
- See details of the diagram and the notes attached to it in the info section of the feature bar.
COMMENT AND DISCUSS
Have contextual, detailed conversations inside the diagrams. Request changes, respond to questions and get things done on the go. Comments can be attached to shapes or sections inside the diagram for pointed discussions that reduce confusion. This is perfect for working with a larger team of collaborators to get things just right as you work towards creating beautiful, professional diagrams.
- See all the comments for the diagram in the comments section.
- Easily add a comment or remove an existing one.
- Comments specific to shapes are marked with an orange icon.
- Select a shape comment or a shape to see the conversation on that shape.
- Add comments to a shape by selecting it.
- Toggle comment indicator on the diagram, to see the shapes that have comments.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
Share any diagram on the go with a member of your team or anyone with an email address. You can also edit and revoke access to others in your team to your diagrams. Have complete control of what you share and with who on the go.
- Share and collaborate on projects and diagrams.
- See the current editors and reviewers of the diagram.
- Add editors or reviewers to the diagram by email or from contacts.
- Remove collaborators.
- Share with the entire team.
- Copy sharable links to the clipboard.
- Open/share diagram in other apps.
EXPERIENCE MORE WITH LINKS
Use in-line diagram hyperlinks to navigate to other diagrams or links within the app itself. Perfect for connected flowcharts, demonstrating UI wireframe flows, site-maps or breaking down large diagrams into pages.
- View all the links that are in the diagram.
- Open link section to see indicators on the diagram where links are available
- Tap on link to open.
- Navigate through the links to see other diagrams within the diagram viewer.
- Open external links in the browser.
SEE THOUSANDS OF EXAMPLES
Browse through Creately’s full list of diagram templates and examples in the app. Creately supports over 40 types of diagrams including flowcharts, mind-maps, UI wireframes, site-maps, infographics, network diagrams and UML diagrams.