Cricket Captain 2016
The Number One Cricket management game returns for 2016. It’s time for cricket fans around the world to put their tactical expertise to the test in the most in-depth cricket management game ever made.
Developed in association with Chris Rogers, captain of Somerset, Cricket Captain 2016 has more playable teams, new South African and New Zealand leagues, and more great features than ever before.
Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created and Cricket Captain 2016 takes the game to the next level with day/night matches, an updated interface, improved match engine and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series.
Key features for 2016 include:
• 79 playable domestic teams: across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams in the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues.
• Day/Night matches: with night-time 3D highlights and match conditions.
• In-Game Help System: help text available with guidance and tips.
• Updated Tournament modes: Updated One Day International and 20 Over World Cup tournaments. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
• New 3D lighting system.
• User controlled cameras in 3D highlights: choose between active and user-controlled cameras.
• Improved One Day and T20 match engine: combined with revised player form calculation for One Day and T20 games.
• Updated kits: for International teams, NZ and SA domestic teams.
• Historical scenarios: Classic series between England, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
• Improved interface.
• New database: with improved player ability ratings.
• 58 Game Center Achievements and 12 Game Center Leaderboards
- Updated player database for Winter teams
- Fixed generation of additional youth players after contract section for non-U.K. First Class teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Much improved game
2016 is much improved and have lot offer. I love the sessions. Only the thing I wish they should add in the game is DRS.
This is not a game just manager mode type
I thought This is a cricket game but it's just manager mode, you don't play just change players. Who ever priced this manager mode game must be insane.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.