Cross DJ Free - Mix your music
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Due to unforeseen circumstances with iOS 9, In-App Purchases are temporarily unavailable in this app.
We recommend to download Cross DJ - Mix your music PAID VERSION, that is -70% OFF for now.
The best DJ app on iPhone, downloaded by millions worldwide. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine.
"The best free DJ app" Mixmag
"Feels like a quality app especially because of the good-sized buttons and the space dedicated to each feature" Digital DJ Tips
• 2 decks, 3-band EQ, crossfader, realistic scratch, large pads & controls
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks.
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Waveform view: parallel waveforms for pitch-bending + advanced beat-grid editing
• Full-featured sampler: 8 pads, 72 sample banks + sample recording thru device’s mic
• Record your mix and share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter.
• Automix: your tracks are mixed automatically, from any source: playlist, album, etc.
• Key detection of any track + accurate keylock
• Quantize mode: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Separate tabs: each deck is independent.
• 14 effects: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Phaser, Chopper, Brake, Roll, Delay, Flanger, etc.
• Plays MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loop, 12 large hot-cues pads
• Pitch: keylock, wide pitch range + pitch-bend on waveforms (2, 4, 8%)
• Autosync, Autogain
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphone
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• Compatible with most Bluetooth speakers
• Multi-audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
• Optimized for Retina displays, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 plus
• Record & Share: HQ live recording of your mixes + share on Soundcloud
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically
• Advanced audio: split audio + external mixer + sound card output
• Essential effects: Hi-Pass, Low-Pass, Delay
• Beat effects: Transform, Brake, Roll, Chopper
• Morph effects: Phaser, X-Phaser, Jet, Crush, Bliss
• Sampler: 12 pads, 72 samples
• Harmonic mixing: Keylock & Key detection
• Value Pack: Unlock all features
Mixvibes has been developing DJ apps for Mac & iOS for more than 10 years.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Audio decoding engine improvement
- Better audio performance
- No more ads
Thanks for using Cross DJ Free HD - Mix your music! Please take some time to support us and rate our app :)
Problems loading playlists from soundcloud
This is the best DJ app on the App Store by far, and nothing else comes remotely close. That being said, I've been having some serious issues when trying to load my playlists from soundcloud. There is a loading wheel that appears when I select the playlist I want, but after a couple seconds it always disappears, even with the best possible 4g service and a Verizon wifi router sitting right next to me. After that, I have to press back, and the same thing happens when trying to load the playlists tab. Then I have to go all the way back to the soundcloud tab and try again. It takes usually around 15 tries to get the playlists tab to load, and if it does, then when I try to load a specific playlist, it doesn't work and then in forced to go all the way back to the soundcloud tab and repeat countless times. This is by far the best app there is for DJs, and the 4 stars show this, but this issue is making the app unusable, so I'm forced to deduct one in hope that you'll see this review. I don't know if it's an iPhone 6 thing, but I've paid for features on this app and would really appreciate an update to address this. Thanks for reading this whole thing.
Fun & Easy mixing on an iPhone!
I haven't had this much fun on an app in a long time. I tried Technics turntables 18 years ago & gave up because it was a bit difficult to mix. Mixing vinyl is definitely an art. Haven't tried DJing since then and I am mixing EDM with ease. Haven't tried other genres but I'm looking forward to doing it. With the exception of the right, left, and main gain "knobs" (which I don't use much yet anyway, but olease fix) the response on the controls is better than I expected. One of the best features is SoundCloud integration. There's so much music at your disposal for endless mixes. I've only used the free version and have been able to mix songs surprisingly well and play with loops to create a whole new mix of a song while mixing it with another. Love the loop feature. Will purchase full app to record my mixes.
IOS 9 UPDATE MUST HAVE NEW AUDIO
I've had this app on my phone for a year now, and it was GREAT FOR A WHILE, but the last update (while making the interface very very good), also ruined the sound quality. It's really hard to use this app now that the sound is so much lower quality. Me, my brother, my younger brother, and my friends we all have this app and we have for the longest time, but We are starting to give up hope that the sound will be fixed. We payed for every feature. I assume something happened to the audio engine or something but it's been a while since the last update. I really hope the team can find a way to fix it, I would only write such a critical review because of the money I've invested in getting all the features of this app, so I really hope that something can be done. (Edit: PLEASE OH MY GOD I WOULD FETCH 1000 SHRUBBERIES FOR THE SOUND UPDATE!)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MIXVIBES
- © 2014 MIXVIBES
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.