**To use this application, you must be a user of a Wildix system and have fast internet connection that doesn’t block VoIP traffic**
**For push notifications: a direct, unproxied connection to Apple Push Notification servers from smartphone is necessary on ports TCP 5223; TCP 2195; TCP 2196; TCP 443; PBX must be connected to the internet and be able to communicate with push.wildix.com server**
Wildix Collaboration Mobile is the Unified Communication system for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Wildix Collaboration Mobile application brings UC services to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch allowing you to make and receive calls via your enterprise Wildix PBX, to chat in real time with all the users of the system and to know when your colleagues are available.
* Highly secure application with exceptional voice quality
* Video and audio calls, Presence, Messaging
* Push notifications of incoming calls and chat while in background
* Calls via VoIP or mobility to all contacts in the phonebook
* Video calls to users of the system
* Call history of received, missed and dialed calls
* Multiple call support - hold, swap between two active calls, transfer calls (attended & blind)
* Voicemail access via feature code
* Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
Messaging and Presence
* Chat with all the users of the system
* Send reminder/memo messages to all the users of the system
* Chat history
* Presence status and location of colleagues
* Personal Presence status and location
* Push notifications of chat messages
- WMS version 3.84.35087 or higher
- iOS version 9 or higher
- Minimum iPhone 4S
- fixed an issue with "Connecting..." notification still being present after successful connection to SIP server.
- fixed an issue with logout from the app after some time in case custom secure port was used and on port 443 another web service answered with "Unauthorized" error
Ratings and Reviews
Browser Based Communications and Collaboration
There isn’t a better browser based UC&C product on the market
Good App, would like to see more though.
App works well for the simple things it’s designed to handle. There are a few issues that I’d love to see addressed. I can’t seem to figure out why it rings when it’s not active on some phones and not on others. Also, it would be nice to be able to change the ringtone. The ringtone is very annoying and a more traditional tone would be appreciated. Also, it should let you text. Otherwise it functions great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.