**To use this application, you must be a user of a Wildix system and have fast internet connection that doesn’t block VoIP traffic**
**For push notifications: a direct, unproxied connection to Apple Push Notification servers from smartphone is necessary on ports TCP 5223; TCP 2195; TCP 2196; TCP 443; PBX must be connected to the internet and be able to communicate with push.wildix.com server**
Wildix Collaboration Mobile is the Unified Communication system for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Wildix Collaboration Mobile application brings UC services to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch allowing you to make and receive calls via your enterprise Wildix PBX, to chat in real time with all the users of the system and to know when your colleagues are available.
* Highly secure application with exceptional voice quality
* Video and audio calls, Presence, Messaging
* Push notifications of incoming calls and chat while in background
* Calls via VoIP or mobility to all contacts in the phonebook
* Video calls to users of the system
* Call history of received, missed and dialed calls
* Multiple call support - hold, swap between two active calls, transfer calls (attended & blind)
* Voicemail access via feature code
* Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
Messaging and Presence
* Chat with all the users of the system
* Send reminder/memo messages to all the users of the system
* Chat history
* Presence status and location of colleagues
* Personal Presence status and location
* Push notifications of chat messages
- WMS version 3.84.35087 or higher
- iOS version 9 or higher
- minimum supported device - iPhone 5 (5,5S,5C)
- fixed an issue with missing audio in case incoming call was answered using car Bluetooth
- fixed an issue with impossibly to start chat from live search with newly created colleague
- fixed an issue in which user could see call recording made by remote side in calls history page
- fixed an issue with application taking too long to connect to the PBX, in case the PBX had many network interfaces
- chat UX improvements
- dial page UX improvements
- added separation of photos by albums/ groups for file sharing feature
- added notifications for SIP responses "Decline" and "Busy here"
- added possibility to call number from chat (condition: number should start with + or 0 and have a length between 7 and 18 digits)
- added possibility to take a photo using the camera and send it to chat
- improved reminder in case notifications are disabled
Apple Watch extension:
- displaying active call on watch (only active call on iOS application and only 1 call)
- possibility to decline/hangup call from watch (no possibility to answer)
- possibility to see/set status from watch (see full status, e.g. "away XXX until yy.zz.mmmm"/ set only away, dnd, online, offline)
- possibility to see your own user name and picture on watch
- possibility to enable incoming calls notification on Apple watch (option located in Advanced settings on iOS app; default status "Off").
1) To display incoming call notification on Apple Watch, enable "Ring on Apple Watch" in Advanced settings on iOS application
2) To sync user status and active call information, it's necessary to open both Apple watch and iOS apps.
3) Sync delay may between Apple watch and iPhone may reach up to five seconds.
4) In some cases Apple watch app may stop receiving data (status, user pic) from iOS app; to fix this issue, it is necessary to reboot Apple watch.
"Disable SIP mode" feature:
- option located in Advanced Settings and disabled by default
- chat and call control/ call generation via remote device continue to work
- when this mode enabled, call via "Direct call" is set as default mode for call generation
- in this mode application de-registers from the PBX; missed call counter, new voicemail counter and status of "Trunk", "Timetable", "Switch", "3 state switch", "Call group" Feature Keys stop working
Valutazioni e recensioni
Good App, would like to see more though.
App works well for the simple things it’s designed to handle. There are a few issues that I’d love to see addressed. I can’t seem to figure out why it rings when it’s not active on some phones and not on others. Also, it would be nice to be able to change the ringtone. The ringtone is very annoying and a more traditional tone would be appreciated. Also, it should let you text. Otherwise it functions great.
Mobility at its finest!
I use this app for work, it keeps me in the know for all work issues and I never miss a client!
- Wildix Srl
- 96.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Italian
- Rated 4+
- © Wildix s.r.l.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.
Usa la tua voce per ottenere il massimo da questa app.