One small app, one huge world of curiosity building fun.
Our ever-expanding world of videos, books and games helps kids age 2-7 develop the skills they need for life. And we don’t just mean math and literacy…
• Curiosity & problem solving brought to life by characters like Curious George
• Social & emotional skills with wonderfully illustrated cartoons
• Creative expression with step-by-step tutorials from kids their own age
• Mindfulness with their favorite characters (and some new ones too)
• New words and new languages learned through stories and songs
The app is personalized to meet your kid’s needs and fuel their curiosity – so they get the right things, at the right age.
Plus, it’s 100% worry-free for parents. No ads, no external links, no weird videos.
Curious World brings your children:
• More than 100 replayable kids games created by learning experts
• Entertaining and educational videos
• Read-along books featuring beloved characters
• Up to 4 child profiles to personalize each learning journey
Curious World features kids' favorites such as:
• Curious George
• Sid the Science Kid
• Mac & Izzy
• Kit 'n' Kate
• A Rhino Named Paul
• Melia & Jo
• Scout & the Gumboot Kids
• Get Crafty
A fun and unique kids learning experience, Curious World offers:
• Exclusive and original content – only available in Curious World
• A personalized journey based on your child’s age
• Learning activities chosen by education experts across reading, science, math, art & more
• Access to your favorite Curious World games and books offline
• Curious George iMessage stickers
• Availability on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
Curious World games, videos and books cover the following key learning areas:
• Science: Scientific thinking, Inquiry & wonder, Cause & effect, Living things, Earth
• Math: Numbers & symbols, Adding, Subtracting, Patterns, Sorting, Math models
• Language & Literacy: Early reading, Vocabulary building, Word recognition, Comprehension, Listening skills, Stories, Nursery Rhymes
• Executive Function: Attention, Working memory Planning & organizing, Cognitive flexibility, Logic and reasoning
• Creative Expression: Creative thinking, Colors & shapes, Visual arts, Music and Songs, Dance & movement
• Social & Emotional: Perspective taking, Relationship building, Self-regulation, Collaboration
• Family & Community: About me, Daily routines & traditions, Home and school, Safety, Community jobs
• Health & Wellbeing: Sleep, Exercise, Nutrition, Mindfulness, Healthy Habits
Kidscreen Best Learning App and Best Game App (Smartphone)
Teachers’ Choice Awards for the Family, National Parenting Product Awards
Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards – Tablet Based App
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS?
We are committed to delivering the best experience for our users.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
Curious World is free to download and allows users to create a child profile to access select content and features curated for your child’s age.
With a Curious World subscription, you will receive:
• Unlimited access to exclusive games, videos and books – new content added monthly!
• A personalized experience for your child
• Ability to create up to 4 child profiles
• Access to the Parent Dashboard to track your child’s activities
• A safe and ad-free learning environment
When you sign up for the Curious World subscription, you will be charged directly on your iTunes account. The subscription will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in the Apple Account Settings.
Only $7.99 per month or $64.99 per year.
App only accessible in USA
Requires iOS 8+
This month, we are launching a new series of coding materials, to help your children build their problem-solving, math and creativity skills.
*New Game: Robot Maze*
As they navigate the robot to its power source, kids will learn about basic directions and path creation - both crucial digital literacy skills. Stay tuned for new coding games every week!
*Misho & Robin: 5 New Episodes*
Learn about mixing colors, sharing, baking cookies and facing fears in fun new adventures featuring these unlikely but adorable best friends.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great at first, waiting for a fix
I downloaded the free version and my kids loved it. They kept asking me to unlock the rest of the stuff so I went ahead and bought a month. My kids were on it non stop so I let my month subscription renew. However, there was some technical issue that signed everyone out of their account. A week has gone by and I’m still unable to access what I paid for. The part that bothers me the most is that my kids keep asking me to “fix George” and there is nothing I can do! The tech support people are really nice and they are easy to get a hold of. However, as I stated, a week has gone by and the problem still isn’t fixed. That is the ONLY reason I didn’t give it 5 stars. Other than that, my 2 year old and 4 year old LOVE this app!
The only good app for a 2-year-old and up
After I could only assume was 100 kids app I downloaded and deleted, I came across this one. When I downloaded the app I was disappointed that it was a monthly subscription. But I figured I'll try it for a month. My son ended up loving it. And I still wasn't to convinced on it till I noticed he was repeating color, numbers and attempting to sing along. After that I was sold. I wish there where more app for kids around 2 year old but this app has a lot to offer and very user friendly. When we are out to dinner we place him in a high chair hand him my phone and he keeps him entertained. I can honestly say it's worth the 7.99 monthly!!!
Not in for the monthly subscription
After briefly browsing around the app I thought of this app as being a Netflix for kids. It starts off showing numerous videos with a kids portal and a parents portal (so they can track what the kids watch) and then it has free videos but also when you go to sign up you will have to make a subscription of $9.99 a month for a more premium experience I guess. However, I am too cheap for that so I think I'll stick to what is being provided on the free interface. As a teacher I found the app to be very engaging and designed to encourage kids to further explore and discover the world around them. The app has a very intuitive interface which images it easy for the kids to manipulate and explore.
- Kidsy Ltd
- 369.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kidsy Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Annual Membership $64.99
- Curious World $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.