By Jeffrey Grossman
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A powerful yet simple currency converter, Currency provides up-to-date exchange rates for over 150 currencies and countries! Great for when you travel abroad.
Currency has been the #1 currency converter for iPhone since 2008, launching as one of the first 500 apps in the App Store.
Available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
What's New in Version 4.4
• Updated for iPhone X and iOS 11
• Added Ethereum, Litecoin, and South Sudanese Pound
• Updated widget to match latest iOS style
• Base currency sticks to the top or bottom of the main list while scrolling
• Enhanced dark theme (switch themes by swiping up or down with two fingers anywhere in the app)
• Improved support for largest Dynamic Type font sizes
• Updated number display on keypad screen
They just added 2 more crypto currencies so now they track Bitcoin as well as Ethereum and Litecoin. I use this app extensively when traveling. Now I can also use it to track my crypto wallet investments.
Greatly appreciated Jeff!
Thanks for listening to our feedback. The new, darker layout option is fantastic! Should be the default option as it's so much better!
===> the advertisement banner at the bottom is way too close to the number "0". Several times now I ended up being taken to an app which is supposed to tell me "who I'll marry?!" while I was trying to type three zeroes. <===
To save space (so the font can become even thicker/easier to read) I'd use country name & currency name versus the possessive form of a country's name. In other words Hungary • Forint versus the present Hungarian Forint. Norway • Krone versus Norwegian Krone, etc. This method saves several letters (Switzerland/Swiss is the exception). It also makes country names easier to find for non-native English speakers, i.e. the majority of this app's users.
I have been using this App for close to two years now, it is an excellent app that gets the job done. No second guessing always on point. It has more currency to choose from and also gold and silver.... it is a snap to use
It’s fast and accurate. I have used it many many times over the years.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jeffrey Grossman
- © 2017 Currency App LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Currency Pro$3.99
- Currency ProFree