▶ Demo your screen like a pro
“Cursor Pro” highlights your mouse pointer, visualizes clicks and enables you to magnify certain areas of your screen by just pressing a key. It is the perfect companion for capturing tutorials, recording screencasts and performing presentations .
YOU NEED IT WHILE
• Demoing your screen
• Performing presentations, trainings & screencasts
• Capturing video-tutorials of your screen
• Perfectly matches your macOS accent color (if you like to)
• Clicks can be beautifully animated or static
• Looks gorgeous in light and dark mode
• Trustworthy. We respect your privacy. No internet connection needed, ever.
• Carefully designed interface right within your Status Bar
• Supports multiple displays at a time
• Optional: Choose Function-, Control- or Option-Key to magnify
• Optional: Auto-hide when inactive
• Optional: Auto-start at login
• Speaks your language: Support for many languages
• Straightforward design—less, but better
Crafted by German designer Martin Lexow.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor magnification function and overpriced
This developer writes what I can't expect in a reply. I was aggravated because I needed to purchase it to find that out. It is very misleading the way you talk of magnification. Everything I zoomed in on gets bitmapping. What good is it to have a zoom that just makes what you zoom in on look awful... This isn't a feature, it is just annoying. Useless garbage....
Please point out an app where it is useful. It distorts everything that it magnifies. Firefox, Word, App Store, Illustrator, photoshop... it zooms your screen resolution... therefore it useless.
Developer Response ,
Dear Johns.touch—sorry to hear about your disappointment. Vector graphics within other apps or the UI in general can’t be re-rendered when using the magnifier. That’s because of technical limitations. Zooming certain areas of your screen is useful especially when you present your screen to others (like teaching in class or while screen sharing). If it's no use to you, you are welcome to refund the app at any time. However, I would appreciate it if you could reconsider your rating, as the app works as described. Kind regards and all the best, Martin (email@example.com)
I was excited by the magnification which would speed up the screen recording workflow but it doesn't behave correctly all the time
still great little utility that I use all the time!
Hope he continues to add tiny essential features
Does not "Start at Login"
I love this app but it has one annoying flaw: it does not respect my "Start at Login" preference. After my computer turns on, it does not start the app and when I check my preference, the option is no longer enabled.
- IXEAU UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 13.1 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018–2019 IXEAU UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.