Mankind is at war and under attack from alien robots and cyborgs!
Manage combat unit “Cyber-sphere” to defend the base from the advancing enemy across the planets.
You can fight alone or join forces with other pilots in online multiplayer mode!
Good luck! Civilisation as we know it depends upon you.
- Nice futuristic 3D graphics
- Single-player - you only have yourself to rely on to prevent the apocalypse
- Cross platform online multiplayer - up to 8 players can play together!
- Plenty of weapons - more then 32 deadly guns
- Many support drone models - use your AI-controlled guardians
- Lot of character types - manage futuristic tanks, walking robots, cyborgs and soldiers, each with unique special ability!
- A variety of enemies
- Non-stop action!
- New RPG elements - levels and experience points!
- Bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, Needs Work
The game itself is nice in single-player, has a lot of unique weapons, and good gameplay. The only cons in this game is the lack of variety in multiplayer. Everyone creates and joins assault games, and it gets tiring to have every single server you see be an assault game mode. I almost never see anything else. Maybe increasing the amount of gems for TDM or the other modes can fix this. Adding upon multiplayer, the gameplay is quite glitchy, with the gameplay and movement being not as smooth as single-player. Perhaps that could be fixed as well. Moving on to my wishlist, I think that it’d be nice to have an upgrading system for your weapons, drones, and characters so they do more damage, have more health, etc. Another cool idea is to have skins not be just for cosmetics, but have a small perk, like +5% dmg buff or 5% movement speed. The game has great gameplay and potential, but some tweaking, advertising, and constant updates will help with that
The game is great, with nice gameplay in single-player and cool ideas. I think the game has great potential, but it still needs work. The multiplayer in the game is really glitchy, and I’m not sure if it’s just my wi-fi. Other players’ and enemies’ movements aren’t as fluid and solid as single-player. Everyone plays assault, and practically nothing else. Death-match and the other modes are fun if people actually join it. Those things can be fixed ASAP. But my wishlist is a map built for death-match, making different weapons have different ranges, and maybe even a simple upgrading system for guns. Overall it’s good game, but needs work on that multiplayer.
Nice surprise after month of dropping game
I am happy Leonid is still working on it after I stopped playing for a while. There is a third person mode now, but the gameplay is the same, but that’s great. The only thing I would like to see is a titan game mode, where there are two robots fighting for each team, and it’s a really just a continuous fight until one is destroyed, as well as a mode where the space ship in the middle of the maps can be captured and heals players slowly and gives points to the team. One thing I don’t like is how you cannot heal your base anymore.
- Leonid Burylov
- 149.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 IP Burylov L.A.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 crystals $2.99
- 20 crystals $1.99
- 120 CRYSTALS $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.