By Ratomic Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All cycle lanes are now available in one great app. Go on new adventures on your bike and discover the world!
Thanks to CycleMap:
- Plan your routes easily and safely
- Discover great new bike roads near you
- Localize bike shares* and bike shops on your way
- Pick what type of cycle lane you want to ride on
- Get useful information about a track or a route
Simple, intuitive, CycleMap is the tool you need to discover the world riding your bike!
If you like CycleMap, please take some time to give us a 5 stars rating. You will have our eternal gratitude!
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Prepare to be amazed by this new version of CycleMap:
- Thousand of new bike lanes around the world
- Tons of new points of interest such as rest areas, toilets, viewpoint and more!
- More cities with bike share systems supported
- Brand new sexier interface
- Faster and more efficient routes’ requests
And this is only the beginning! More awesome features will be added in the summer.
Good app for biking, avoid Elite subscription
This app show many trails for you to try. I’d would save my money on the elite subscription.
What I like: I found several bike trails near me I didn’t know existed. I can get the trail name then research the trail elsewhere. POIs seem helpful and appropriate—parking, toilets, places to eat, good viewpoints. All this for free.
What I didn’t like: One of the features of the elite subscription is the description of the trail surface. In it least half of the trails near me, the surface is described as unknown. The elite level also shows an elevation chart. Some of the charts can’t possibly be correct (shows more than 1 elevation for the same location).
I like the app and maps. I’m sorry I purchased the Elite subscription.
Lost premium services with the last upgrade with no warning. Now they are asking to pay again and on a regular basis. Guess what, Google Maps is even better. Just select Bicycle view in the menu.
So much better before the update..
Until a week or so ago, I loved this app. Now I can't get directions because whenever I try, the app crashes.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ratomic Lab Inc
- © Ratomic Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- CycleMap Pro$4.99
- CycleMap Elite$16.99
- CycleMap Elite$12.99