By Ratomic Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple. Intuitive. Reliable. And detailed in every way! Explore the world, one ride at a time with CycleMap’s awesome bike-friendly features. Adventure awaits, right this way! With CycleMap you can....
- Plan your bike routes, quickly and easily; everything is mapped out -just for you!
- Get detailed information about your route (surface, distance, elevation…and much more!)
- Discover new routes, save them, and use them offline later.
- Locate bike share stations and receive real-time availability updates about each one.
- Enjoy featured points of interest along the way (restrooms, water, bike shop, scenic lookout… point away!)
In other words, CycleMap is by your side every step of the way to make sure that you’re getting the most of each and every bike ride. It just doesn’t get any easier than that. So, what are you waiting for?
Download CycleMap now and take it for a test ride! Enjoy!
Let us know what you think by giving us a rating. We care about making your cycling experience the best it can be. If you enjoy having CycleMap ride with you, feel free to give us 5-star rating. We’ll be forever grateful!
CycleMap Elite (in-app purchase):
- Access to more specific information about the cycling network
- Realtime bike share information
- Voice navigation
- Offline Maps
- No Ads
- Exclusive access to periodical publications related to cycling
- Exclusive discounts from our worldwide partners
- More upcoming features
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4.7
- Improved stability
- Various bug fixes
If you like CycleMap, please take some time to give us a 5 stars rating. You will have our eternal gratitude!
App fine when it works support not so much
Despite several attempts to refresh my subscription and requests for support, the app is displaying ads and refusing to display elevation profiles. I've used it successfully for turn by turn audible directions a few months ago.
Might be worth the subscription if competent support were available.
GPS gets lost easily
If you're even 10ft off the route it gets lost and tells you to return to the route. Which is crazy since it's a mapping app. Won't use again. Too many backtracks for me to find value.
Essential tool to enjoy biking through unexpected adventures and travels!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 3.4.7
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ratomic Lab Inc
- © Ratomic Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CycleMap Elite$3.99
- CycleMap Elite$17.99
- CycleMap Elite$16.99
- CycleMap Elite$12.99