By Ratomic Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple. Intuitive. Reliable. And detailed in every way! Explore the world, one ride at a time with CycleMap’s awesome bike-friendly features. Adventure awaits, right this way! With CycleMap you can....
- Plan your bike routes, quickly and easily; everything is mapped out -just for you!
- Get detailed information about your route (surface, distance, elevation…and much more!)
- Discover new routes, save them, and use them offline later.
- Locate bike share stations and receive real-time availability updates about each one.
- Enjoy featured points of interest along the way (restrooms, water, bike shop, scenic lookout… point away!)
In other words, CycleMap is by your side every step of the way to make sure that you’re getting the most of each and every bike ride. It just doesn’t get any easier than that. So, what are you waiting for?
Download CycleMap now and take it for a test ride! Enjoy!
Let us know what you think by giving us a rating. We care about making your cycling experience the best it can be. If you enjoy having CycleMap ride with you, feel free to give us 5-star rating. We’ll be forever grateful!
CycleMap Elite (in-app purchase):
- Access to more specific information about the cycling network
- Realtime bike share information
- Voice navigation
- Offline Maps
- No Ads
- Exclusive access to periodical publications related to cycling
- Exclusive discounts from our worldwide partners
- More upcoming features
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4.4
- RouteMagic (Cycling loops made for you)
- Turn by turn realtime navigation (GPS)
- Voice navigation
- Various bug fixes
If you like CycleMap, please take some time to give us a 5 stars rating. You will have our eternal gratitude!
Do not use if you're in the NYC area!!
I've been trying to use the app within the tri-state area of New York, Connecticut and New Jersey and quite frankly your app is going to get me seriously injured if not dead. It has given me routes that cannot be accessed via a bicycle, routes that go against traffic in very busy areas, routes that cannot be accessed because of new restrictions. Also, there is an issue of battery drainage. 25% into my ride, my battery was completely drained because the app is constantly trying to find me on a route that I cannot access. I like the concept of seamlessly creating routes based on the amount of miles I want to travel, but these bugs are frustrating to say the least, and quite frankly dangerous!!!
I took advice from the site to download a route and make it a favorite to have access to it offline to save battery life, but the route was somehow deleted from my device!! If had gone too far I would've been completely lost in an area I do not know!!
I will no longer be using this app, since I am convinced it is literally putting my life in danger.
Do not rely on this app!
Terrible. Told me there was a bike path in places where there wasn't one, which occasionally put me in a difficult spot. When I got a little bit off the suggested path it ceased being functional (told me to get back on the suggested path but couldn't tell me how). Part way through my first trip using it I stopped because it wasn't helping me at all. This app is worse than useless. It doesn't give you the info you need and sometimes gives you false info.
Just to try
In order to try this app's premium features for free is to give it five stars. I've never tried this app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ratomic Lab Inc
- © Ratomic Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CycleMap Elite$3.99
- CycleMap Elite$16.99
- CycleMap Elite$17.99
- CycleMap Elite$12.99