By Rayark International Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No. 1 IPHONE MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore
No. 1 IPAD MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, China
No. 2 in the US App Store for both IPHONE and IPAD MUSIC GAME categories
A huge thanks to everyone and your amazing support!
**Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus**
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME iOS music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 200 songs and 400 variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Game Center Leaderboards integration: Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
*HOW TO PLAY*
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
Cytus Official Site: www.rayark.com/g/cytus
Rayark Official Site: www.rayark.com
Follow Cytus https://twitter.com/CytusRayark
Like Cytus http://www.facebook.com/rayark.Cytus
What's New in Version 10.0.0
Cytus 10.0 Is Officially Here
Night Keepers Alongside 8 mystical songs with Night Keepers, let's explore the mysterious realm of "Secret Island"
Featuring Multiple Hidden Songs They're somewhere in the corners, come try to find them!
-New Sharing Function
Sharing function makes it easier to share your score results on social media!
-New Calibration Function
iOS devices now also able to use calibration settings
Amazing music game!
Implosion. Mandora. Deemo. Voez. I've played them all and now Rayark has updated the first music game that I ever played: Cytus! I really like that the beautiful artwork, the awesome music, the colorful (and sometimes distracting) animations, they all work together. For a low price of $0.99 you can get way more songs than what other music games give you. Five stars for the quality that Rayark put in this game! Just hope that the lag and some animations glitches that appears on my iPhone 4s will be fixed next update, but other than that, game on!
Easy but challenging, very cost-efficient!
I love this game, been playing it for about 2 years. I love the music and gameplay in this game and you get way more for your money in this game than most other music games! Totally worth buying.
Best rhythm game I own
I don't regret a single cent spent on this game. It's been more than a year and it still holds so much entertainment value. Sad to see that this is the last Cytus update but I'll definitely keep up with Rayarks new work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 1.56 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rayark International Limited
- © 2016, Rayark Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chapter D$4.99
- Chapter R$4.99
- Chapter K$4.99
- Chapter 0$4.99
- Chapter S$4.99
- Chapter 8$4.99
- Chapter 10$4.99
- Chapter T$4.99
- Chapter 6$4.99
- Chapter 9$4.99