By Min-U Guides
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'D90 DSLR' provides quick and easy camera menu references for the Nikon® D90, with explanations and diagrams covering over one hundred menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D90 menu usage that are perhaps online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'D90 DSLR' is bigger than ever and OS 4.2 ready, featuring a handy list of 'D90 Quick Specs', a troubleshooting checklist, error messages, supported standards, digital photography & DSLR lens glossaries, iPad Camera Kit and Eye-Fi overviews and new Nikon product previews.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing digital photos instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'D90 DSLR' is organized in the same manner as the D90 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D90.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
Check Min-UGuide.com (not associated with Nikon Corp.) and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
'D90 DSLR' v1.2 is current with Nikon® D90 v1.00 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options
What's New in Version 1.2
• Converted to Universal app that now works natively on both iPhone/touch and iPad.
• Updated against iOS 4.2.1 w/multi tasking support etc.
• Updated the 'MORE' section with 'Product Quick Look' for 2010/2011; added 'Tripod Tips'; added 'iPad Camera Kit' and Eye-Fi SD card overviews.
• Groomed contents ~ performed corrections ~ optimized image handling ~ brought level with current apps in this series.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 19, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: K Tidwell
- © 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.