Dancing Animals For Kids 2
By Internet Design Zone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dancing Animals 2 is here to teach and totally entertain little kids! After the wonderful success of the original Dancing Animals app, the second edition has lots more: a Crocodile doing a break dance, a Rockstar Crow strumming his Guitar, a Leopard doing the crazy towel dance, a Goat doing the stick dance, Fox dancing with a Hat, a Panther swaying his hips, a Squirrel doing his acorn dance, and many more. In all, 20 animals and birds rocking the dance floor!
Watch animals and birds come alive on your screen. Kids will be super excited on watching the animals groove to the cool music. Watch out for the merry Gorilla riding a scooter and waving his hands, the Toucan dancing with his scarf, a Penguin doing the paddle dance, or the Kangaroo doing a hop dance. Watch for the cowboy Tortoise, the funny Parrot riding an old-age bicycle, Owl flying in a spaceship, Camel swaying his tummy, a jumping Dinosaur, etc. This app is fully loaded with fun just for kids.
1) Baby mode where small kids (1-3 years) can just enjoy the dances and smile and laugh along with.
2) Normal mode where little kids (4-6 years) can play a game and learn how to spell and speak each animal's name.
Why kids will love this app?
- Funky dance steps and rocking music tunes for every animal and bird.
- All animals and birds make grand entries. Some on cycles, scooters, vans, planes, wheels, ropes, spaceships, etc.
- Colorful changing backgrounds, amazing visual effects & funny animations!
- The attractive graphics will keep any child engrossed.
Why parents will love this app?
- Kids will be busy with some super clean entertainment.
- Your kid will learn to recognize animals from pictures.
- Your kid will learn to speak and spell the names of animals.
- Who knows, you might see your child start dancing like one of animals or birds :-)
- Free to try out
- Very kid-friendly interface.
- Baby mode available for toddlers.
- Kids can learn to spell and speak the names of animals/birds.
- 20 Dancing Animals (5 Free, 15 via an in-app purchase)
Dancing Animals 1 gave kids a one-of-a-kind experience. The second edition takes fun to a different level.
Need to fix
Downloaded this app after going through the first dancing animals. Parents beware when the cheetah appears it dances very inappropriately by rubbing a scarf between the legs. I wouldn't purchase this app not knowing what other dances are being shown to viewers. Please fix the cheetah dance and you'll receive better reviews.
The dancing cheetah is very inappropriate
Deleting this app right away. My 8 yo even knew that was inappropriate. Of course, my two year old wants to watch it all the time.
I have to agree with other reviews, the dancing cheetah is very inappropriate! I am deleting the app, sadly because my kiddos loved it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Internet Design Zone
- © 2012 Internet Design Zone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Animals$1.99