DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics
By Auto Meter Products, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
What's New in Version 4.6.13
- Added some FORD specific PIDs
Fantastic OBDII App!
I have this app paired with a GoPoint BT1 Bluetooth OBDII reader in my Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works extremely well on my iPhone 6s Plus. Only complaint is that it won't work in the background, so you will have to close and reopen the app every time you leave it. Otherwise, I'm extremely satisfied with it. Boost PSI reads out extremely accurate when compared with my aftermarket gauge. It has a very easy-to-use and functional interface with loads of customizable options. Horsepower and torque may be a little overstated (although it could possibly just be calculated HP from the crank). Would wish to see the app updated to be able to work in the background for iPhones, but otherwise, no real complaints.
So this app has worked great for me with me plx kiwi. Most of the time I use it on my stage 3 Saab 9-5 to read what my next project for it will be. However I tried to use it on my Hyundai Sonata turbo and could not find the psi for the turbo anywhere. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but since the performance button is a pic of a turbo I thought it'd be able to tell me the boost level, since I know he car knows it.
It also isn't great at calculating some things, like speed it's always off of and I've never used it for timing launches or runs but I wouldn't trust it to get accurate data with those either.
Spot on. This App is a wonderful tool. My company specialize in repairing, rebuilding ,
bulletproofing and tuning Power Stroke Diesel Engines. This App has most of the data needed to troubleshoot problem areas and to assure proper operation of these engines. However It would be GREAT app if it offered a few more testing options such as injector buzz testing, glow plug relay cycling, IPR duty cycling, FICM voltage etc etc. BETTER YET If it offered advanced options such as engine idle adjustment, engine timing adjustments, injector cut off option, and maybe even Transmission pressure adjustments for firm or softer shifts.
Anyway I'm happy with this app
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 4.6.13
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AUTO METER PRODUCTS, INC.
- © 2013 Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GM 2003$9.99
- GM 2004$9.99
- Ford 2003$9.99
- GM 2002$9.99
- GM 2001$9.99
- Ford 2004$9.99
- GM 2005$9.99
- Ford 2002$9.99
- Ford 2005$9.99
- Ford 2006$9.99