DataFlow helps you keep track of network data usage in real-time. Never worry about exceeding your data cap.
- Track cellular and wifi data usage in real-time
- Data usage history
- Network speed monitor
- Memory and disk space monitor
- Auto reset on bill cycle date
- All kinds of data plan (Monthly, weekly, daily, 30 days, nonrecurring)
- Multiple themes styles
- Support Apple Watch
How to improve accuracy:
1. Add DataFlow widget to notification center
2. Allow DataFlow to use background refresh
3. Don't force close DataFlow
4. Open DataFlow frequently
Other apps designed by us:
- AirLaunch: Launcher on notification center
- DataFlow: track your network data usage
- Fancydays: countdown your important days
- AnyRate: currency converter
- Optimized for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! Thanks for bringing widgets back.
This app was and is now excellent. It tracks information accurately which is great because with T-Mobile video and music data is not presented because of binge on. Luckily this app tracks all data and allows me to see total usage before audio and video data is deducted from tmo. It's also nice to see how much data I use monthly on wifi, I don't have a data cap on my home Internet but I have fast fiber optic Internet so I excessively use it, probably will use a hundred gigabytes this month or more. It's also nice to track transmission rate of data to see the throughput to my NAS when backing up or downloading data from it over the network. Very useful app and thanks for bringing the old app widgets back, they were more useful than the crap they tried to push on us last update. I didn't pay for that half assed excuse, shameful they tried that. Either way it's all there now so I'm not mad anymore.
Accurate and useful peace of mind
I have zero complaints with this app. Works as advertised with no fuss, no muss. As long as you use it daily, it tracks your network usage accurately. This gives me peace of mind because I know that AT&T and the others are less than honest and are known for taking advantage of their customers. Having this app helps me know they're not ripping me off. Also, this app helps you see which of your other apps is a data hog. I highly recommend this app.
I'm confused and...
...it's not yet obvious to me how to get in touch with the developers. I'm going to give three stars for now as it 'looks' to be doing its thing --- but with apps like this, support should be considered paramount when planning the entire process of building the app. Not during coding
Not while designing the icon
Not when looking for funding
I'll update my review once I've done more research and have spent more time using it
- Feng Mi
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CRAZYCODE
- In-App Purchases
- DataFlow Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.