Dawn of the Dead™
By Fuse Powered Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based on the smash hit movie from Universal Studios, Dawn of the Dead takes you inside and around the Crossroads Mall for the first time in a series of intense and terrifying levels as you fight to survive an onslaught of bloodthirsty zombies.
A terrifying zombie plague of unknown origin has broken out in your town. You've escaped your zombie-infested suburb and arrived at the entrance of the Crossroads Mall. Now you must fight to reach other survivors and get out alive...
- Play as one of three characters, each with different attributes; the nurse, the police officer or the salesman
- Unlock new, more powerful weapons as you make your way through the mall
- Survive by any means necessary: find and use a variety of guns or get up close and personal with a baseball bat, golf club, axe and more
- Stunning visuals created from fully rendered 3D models create an unmatched sense of realism and immersion
- Two ways to play: Play through Story mode to unlock Survival mode and test your limits against endless waves of undead enemies
- Multiple levels of difficulty offer a challenge for any level iPhone gamer
- 5 levels that take you from the parking lot to the terrifying underbelly of the legendary Crossroads Mall.
What's New in Version 1.11
iOS 5 compatibility updates
mediocre and lame
okay i always give zombie games a chance. i should rate this 1 star but it gets +1 for the zombies. i got excited when i saw a dawn of the dead licensed movie but i should have known they meant the remake.
from the link on the main screen to "buy movie" i know this was just a halfassed thrown together piece of cap to promote the film.
the first stage music is kind of cool but the overhead view is lame, the graphics are below average. the animation of your character walking and swinging melee weapon is ludicrous.
after the first level i bought the fire axe and proceeded to beat the whole game in less than 15 minutes without getting hit once or firing a shot. it only took that long because of the time release doors. not much weaponry variety, barely a story.
zombies sprites get caught in the environment making them easy pickings.
all in all..this was just a crappy game they slapped a movie license on.
i would rather play LJN games on the NES than this
I think this is a good game, the only things I think are wrong with it are; theres a lot of aliasing and jagged black lines around the player which really shows up on light surfaces, also, the "Story" mode is WAAY to short, I Finnished it in 20 minutes, and the speed at which the mellee weapons swing is too slow, at that speed the would't hurt anything, so please speed up that animation. I know it sound gross but I don't think there's enough blood, I mean, if I'm smacking a zombie in the head with all my might with an axe in hand, there's gonna be alot of blood, which there isn't in this game. So please, fix these small things and I would give it give stars, and no one would have anything to complain about.
This game is so broken and easy, and clearly a port. There is no AI—zombies get hopelessly stuck on terrain, even when there is nothing to get stuck on. Your character occasionally moves faster while running into a wall. The game is pretty much over once you figure out your best weapon, and all there's left to do is unlock all the weapons and challenges. Story mode is okay—once—but the challenges are just boring rehashes of story levels.
Let me emphasize one point: Your character can move faster by running into a wall. What.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2011
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fuse Powered Inc.
- © 2010-2011 Fuse Powered Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Weapons$0.99