By Whetstone Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Have you ever been confused by your day planner? Do you think and plan visually? We created DayMap because we believe visual people deserve an organizer tailored to their strengths.
DayMap is a visual planning app which helps you plan your days and weeks for optimum productivity. The project outliner places your projects side by side in columns so that you can see more information with less scrolling.
The calendar located below the project outliner makes it easy to schedule important todo’s.
- Sync your DayMap data between your Mac and iPhone (or any iOS Device) thanks to integrated iCloud sync support! (Requires iOS 8 or later and Mac OS X Yosemite or later)
- System-wide keyboard shortcut to quickly add new tasks to inbox without having to switch apps.
- Create deep hierarchies of tasks with subtasks.
- View all your projects and tasks at a glance.
DayMap helps you make the most of every day, every week.
We are interested in hearing what you think, so share your feedback with us on our website.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- If you like DayMap, please take the time to give us a nice review. We really appreciate it. -
[FIXED] This version of DayMap has been updated to fix calendar layout problems on macOS Sierra.
Best planning calendar I
Finally! I found something that is simple and displays the calendar to view my schedule. I really like that I can see the entire month or just one week. Syncing is easy to iPhone via iCloud, too. I am using this for school work and leaving out iCal events since it only imports all calendars. A few edits would make this app perfect I think: 1) select which iCal calendars to show in DayMap, 2) allow the ability to sort tasks in chronological order by due date and/or name, 3) printing in calendar view would be great and 5) the ability to quickly add tasks on a date and specify which project the task go to. It would be really nice if the iOS version worked better in iPad. iPhone looks fine, but would like a calendar view look same as the Mac app. Thanks so much for this helpful app!!
This is my dream productivity app.
This may be my holy grail of productivity apps. If I knew how to program, I would have made something similar to this, after years of frustration trying to find an app 1) with subtasks 2) a calendar and 3) the ability to schedule tasks.
- good for visual people who’ve always wanted a Trello-ish GUI where you can move things easily around
- slick interface. I appreciate the attention to detail and the mindset of the developer to clean, unobtrusive design. Love how this app lets you minimize projects so you don’t have to stare at the millions of other things you need to do. That was a clever touch.
- love the split pane view. The developer understands the needs of those who like to see what’s ahead each week and month.
- This is so minor, but maybe for the future, the ability to scroll the week view back and forth so it wasn’t permanently set from Sunday through Saturday as the default setting.
- EDIT after using this for a while now: a three day (or a single day) view in addition to the month/weekly view so we can better see the tasks for the day ahead in a larger pane
- An option to show checkboxes in the project view window, not just the calendar view.
Overall, a beautiful, intuitive, and clever app. BRAVO. Developer answered my prayers! THANK YOU!
Finally found a desktop app that visualizes with the way I think!
I’ve looked long and hard to find a Mac app where I could visualize my projects and keep track of ToDos in a simple and effective manner. Nearly all apps do that but none do it the way I felt things are mapped in my mind. DayMap gets it perfectly! You can track todos by project and tasks by day of week — all in one screen, which is the most amazing part. No clicking around on a complicated interface where the UI eventually becomes the reason you stop using it.
Highly recommend you try it.