The ALL NEW DaysyView is the FREE companion app to the Daysy fertility tracker. Together, Daysy and DaysyView provide you with a greater understanding of your menstrual cycle, hormonal shifts, and insights into your body.
Every woman has a cycle unique to her. Daysy and DaysyView provide you with the knowledge and tools needed to identify your fertile window and make informed and powerful choices about your menstrual cycle, fertility, and health.
- Easy Access Features to view the calendar, temperature curve and statistics
- Calendar View – simple color-coded monthly calendar to view past and predicted fertility and cycle information
- Make notes and track your cervical mucus
- Temperature curve includes fertility statuses and new statistics for the current cycle
- Statistics – all new format makes it easy to see your average cycle details
- Choose which data you share with your partner or healthcare provider
- Easily contact your local support team with a copy of your data
- The menstruation edit feature is not available in this release. Please enter menstruation directly on your Daysy for each day of active blood flow. Turn Daysy on at any time during the day, then press and hold the button until the violet light remains illuminated to confirm menstruation.
- Daysy is neither designed as a replacement for contraception, nor is it a medical thermometer.
- Complete redesign of the App
- Optimised synchronisation stability
- Enhanced support features
Ratings and Reviews
Please release update!
This app is driving me crazy. I LOVE my daysy and customer support is top notch, however this is a review of the app itself and it is terrible. After several calls and emails to support the best solution to my problem was to "forget device," in hopes it would fix my chart stats. The dots sometimes don't connect or it shows a blank spot next to a measurement on the same day and greyed out. I was told this error may occur do to syncing my daysy later in the day than normal. I sync almost immediately after measurement, if not an hour later. The time of day that I choose to sync shouldn't matter. Why can't my data be transferred and shown accurately? I have to "forget device" a couple times a week and sometimes even that won't fix my chart. On top of that, when you do "forget your device" it erases all of your data input in calendar view. I have lost so much info!! I don't even bother using this app to record add'l info anymore and use a different app that I know will keep my data safe. I was told by customer service that they are currently in the process of developing an update for the app to solve this issue. I am waiting (impatiently) for this update to surface and will update my review once that happens. I love daysy and recommend 100%, but this app is really taking a lot of the joy out of her use! I am using a fully updated, perfectly sound iPhone 5s. Please update this app!!
I love natural family planning!
I’ve been using daysyView along with the daysy device to prevent pregnancy naturally for nearly two years. I’m really thankful that it takes the guess work out of it, clearly telling me if I’m fertile or infertile. My only complaint is that sometimes it’s a little difficult to sync the device with the app, but that might be the cord connection instead of the app itself. I also wish you could input you period into the app after more than 3 days because sometimes I forget to sync it for a while and then daysy gets thrown off of my cycle. But that’s a user error! Overall, it’s easy to use and is an incredibly accurate alternative to hormonal birth control. I wish more women would just on the daysy train and learn to understand their cycle so they can work with their body instead of against it. I don’t plan on having a baby for several years, but when my husband and I are ready, I know daysy will take the frustration out of that process as well!
Love it all!
I’ve had my daysy/daysy view around 4 months now and I’m so impressed! I’ve had some “issues” a few times, but by emailing or calling the experts I’ve found they were just user errors or update glitches with simple solutions. Every time I get ahold of customer support it’s sooo easy and fast, you don’t wait on hold for 20min and an email is responded to in usually 12 hour or less. Never had more personable, quicker or more efficient customer service! And daysy? I’m not pregnant so far so I guess it’s working cuz I’m using daysy as a way to not get pregnant but not have to use birth control cuz I’ve had some pretty terrible experiences with that. On birth control I had bad circulation in my legs, restless leg syndrome, anxiety attacks and heart palpitations(skipped beats on occasion). Thank you daysy team! Life off birth control is so much better!
- Valley Electronics AG
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Valley Electronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.