By Valley Electronics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DaysyView is an App for tracking your menstrual cycle.
Implement your own temperature measurements and menstruation data, or simply connect daysy and automatically download your measurement data from your fertility monitor.
With daysy you are in control of your own fertility. Plan or prevent pregnancy just as you like.
Daysy is the next generation fertility monitor, which tracks your daily fertility status by recording your basal body temperature and using a statistical model to track your cycle. With daysyView, you can download this data to take with you and view prognosis about your cycle in the coming weeks. Valley Electronics has a proven track record of 30 years in building high quality fertility monitors and family planning.
- Choose if you want to plan or prevent pregnancy
- View your daily or weekly status of fertility
- See your color-coded monthly calendar
- View the past and the predicted future fertility
- See your temperature curve over time
- Make notes
- Synchronize your temperature value via daysy fertility monitor or by entering it manually from a standard thermometer
- Share with your loved one
- Contact our expert team for advice and support
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- addition of French and Italian languages
- updates to date calculations
- update Ask an Expert local email addresses
The app does what it's supposed to do, but at a minimum. It would be great if this data could be shared with a doctor in an easy to read chart similar to the way it looks in the app rather than an excel file. It would also be nice if this data could be shared with the iPhone health data app or other health apps. This app only shows data in the app or an exported excel spreadsheet, which is very hard to read. If I want to compare my bbt with my sleep cycles, menstrual symptoms, etc. I have to flip between apps.
The first issue I had with daysyView was getting the device to sync with the phone. I struggled with it until I used the "ask an expert" button in the app to email customer service. They provided a spacer ring for the cord that has worked perfectly since. More recently the device housing was coming apart and I used the "ask an expert" button again. The service team has gone above and beyond in fixing this problem, communicating effectively with me, and taking care of extra maintenance related issues that I was even unaware of (they replaced the battery and cleaned the newsprint off the device from the wrapping I used to send it to them). It's so refreshing to experience kind, quality, helpful customer service. My compliments to the team.