DB Train Simulator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the new update with eight new tracks, improved graphics and an all-new points system. There are also new additional features that provide more realism in the cockpit!
Your objective as train driver stays: arrive on time by driving efficiently while saving as much energy as possible!
Objective of the game:
Arrive right on time at the target station while saving as much energy as possible.
- 8 different tracks
- 4 different train types
- All new cockpit with new features (train safety, separate levers for traction and brake, energy display)
- Highscores and scoring system to compete with other players
- Improved graphics with varied landscapes
- Changing weather conditions
- Day and night
- More stations and stops
- Different difficulty levels
- Realistic train physics
There are eight tracks with different lengths, topographies and difficulties. The amount of stops on the tracks varies and you have to take care of your passengers, letting them enter and exit the train when needed.
All train types (ICE, IC, RB, RE) are based on real train characteristics and on the same program, used for training the train drivers of Deutsche Bahn.
You will encounter different types of signals on the track:
- The pre-signal indicates an upcoming stop
- While driving you will get hints on how to use the train safety buttons (Befehl, Frei, Wachsam) in the cockpit
- The current track kilometer can be found on the white hectometer signs on the right of the track
Level and scoring system:
In the end of your journey you will see how much energy you were able to save in comparison to an inefficient train ride. You will receive energy and time points for every successful train run. That way you can compare your performance to the best possible train ride on that track. You can also compare your score to other players' scores in the highscore tables. If you arrive too late, you will get negative points and finally not advance to the next level.
During your trips your will automatically collect achievements, like when you mastered all trains or when you drove more than 1,000 kilometers.
Energy efficient driving in a nutshell:
- Accelerate quickly to allow the train to coast as far as possible
- Keep your speed constant
- Let the train coast downhill or into stations to save energy
- You automatically save energy back into the grid when braking
Have fun beating the highscores!
Because of the high level of graphical detail 1 GB of memory (RAM) is recommended.
Data protection principles:
What's New in Version 1.3.8
- Optimized graphics to make the game work on older hardware
Previous update 1.3.7:
- Now with eight new tracks, improved graphics and new scoring system
- Different difficulty levels
- Additional features for more realism in the cockpit
- More night and bad-weather environments
- Your objective as train driver stays: arrive on time by driving efficiently while saving as much energy as possible!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 13, 2016
- Version: 1.3.8
- Size: 164 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Gabriel Morgenstern
- © 2016 Gabriel Morgenstern
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.