DC Going Out Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Going Out Guide from The Washington Post
Whether you’re a D.C.-area native or are just planning a visit here, the Going Out Guide App is the best guide to Washington area entertainment with complete coverage of over 20,000 local restaurants, events, bars and movies. Plus, it’s loaded with recommendations and advice from The Washington Post’s expert reviewers.
• Flip through the What’s New tool for stories from the Going Out Guide blog.
• Get the latest information on bars, restaurants, museums, theaters, and events in the area
• Browse our “Best Of” Lists for the very best places across the DC metro area
• Read critic reviews of movies, watch trailers, and buy tickets online
• Use the GPS in your phone to view and map places nearby
• Save your favorites for quick look-ups
• Share your plans with others through text, email, Facebook, and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Much more useful than their website
Works for me. Easy to organize by date or editors picks, unlike their website.
In theory a very useful app but in practice very annoying. Search is very limited and it frequently causes empty drop downs that freeze, requiring an app restart. It's been this way for months but they haven't fixed it. Time to drop my subscription.
They asked for it
Terrible app. A dearth of information and what information it does have is inadequately organized and mostly outdated.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 26, 2014
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive
- © 2011 The Washington Post Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.