Decromancer: The Battle Card RPG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AppsZoom 11/06/13 “A fresh breeze of air in a foul and barren genre as are CCGs.”
148Apps 11/06/13 “Between a varied set of cards, the hand-drawn art style, and neat battle system, there’s a lot to like about Decromancer”
Super Game Droid 11/06/13 “The games gorgeous hand-drawn graphics, a truly captivating storyline, and a highly addictive style of gameplay make Decromancer an absolute must download.”
What would happen if all species were as intelligent as humanity? Find out in Decromancer, the tactical battle card game that puts you at the core of a whirlwind adventure across an epic single player campaign!
Help a friendly Diplomat return to her people by battling your way through enemy territory. Build your deck and find the best formation to earn yourself victory in these troubling times.
▶ Command an army of hand-painted cards, each with their own tactical advantages and special abilities.
▶ Explore a large, beautifully illustrated open world.
▶ Outmaneuver your opponents in deep turn-based combat, requiring forethought and strategy.
▶ Cast powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
▶ Unlock new cards as you progress to supplement and improve your army.
*** Notes ***
Play on: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad3.
Follow us on:
What's New in Version 0.8.3
- Elite Cards! Now, after a battle you may allocate Elite points to a card of your choice that survived the battle. Once the card gains enough points it will become ‘Elite’ and gain additional stats and abilities.
- Everyplay, so now you can share your battle experiences.
- Unique cards! You now get a random chance to purchase a new card after a successful battle.
- New cards!
- International characters support
- We’ve overhauled the card details screen. It should now be much clearer what each cards unique mechanics are.
- All existing battles have been upgraded to include elite enemies cards.
- Cards sorted alphabetically and based on their elite points.
- Losing a battle that you decided to fight will make you lose 10% of your total gold. Retreating at the VS screen will not incur this penalty.
- Challenge battles have now elite cards
- Gloss Shader can be disabled to improve performance on devices.
- Reduced the cost of Septa Plant to 10 supply, down from 12, and health decreased by 2.
- Reduced health of Trilobite to 9, down from 10.
- Reduced the health of Construct Rockslide to 8, down from 9; defence to 4, down from 6 and attack to 4, down from 5.
- Increased the cost of Construct Carnid to 9, up from 8.
- Increased the cost of Necromancer Paladin to 6, up from 4.
- Increased the power of Human Tank to 3, up from 2.
- Increased the stats of Elephant Shaman: cost to 12 supply, up from 7; health to 16, up from 12 and reduced defence to 0, from 1.
- Harpagor is no longer an instant kill card. It instead now deals 6 damage and can be blocked.
- Rockslide, Shaman and Kerator shop prices have been updated.
- Retreating from a battle will no longer lead you into a mountain.
- Carnid Driver can now be purchased in the Capra camp after the mine related quest is completed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 0.8.3
- Size: 96.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: unit9
- © 2013 UNIT9.Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10,000 Gold$0.99
- 15 Meteor Shards$4.99
- 33,000 Gold$2.99
- 50,000 Gold & 40 Meteor Shards$13.99
- 5 Meteor Shards$1.99
- 35 Meteor Shards$9.99
- 100,000 Gold & 100 Meteor Shards$28.99
- 100,000 Gold$7.99