As featured in The New York Times. Say goodbye to sleepless nights and fussy babies. White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds will lull you or your child to sleep with calming and relaxing sounds. Download the app today and sleep like a baby tonight!
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds helps ADULTS sleep by:
- Blocking out unwanted noises
- Forming a sleep association that cues you to fall asleep
- Helping you feel calm, relaxed and soothed.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds helps BABIES sleep by:
- Providing “whooshy” noises that simulate the environment of the womb
- Forming a sleep association that cues your baby to fall asleep
- Engaging your baby’s calming reflex allowing baby to sleep longer
- Blocking outside noises that may wake your baby
- Creating a familiar routine that will help baby feel safe even in new surroundings.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds help you STUDY and FOCUS by:
- Improving your focus and boosting your creativity by preventing outside distractions while forming a cocoon of concentration.
- Create a pleasant and zen like environment for meditation.
Try the “magic” app that has people saying goodbye to that third cup of coffee and hello to sweet dreams! With over 26 soothing sounds and customizable effects, "White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds" is better than an actual sound machine. Our sounds are professionally recorded to add the perfect background noise or ambience to your bedroom or nursery. Don't bother lugging an actual sound machine when all you need is an iPhone or iPad.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds include the following sounds for free:
Driving in the Rain
Birds and Chimes
Rain on Tent
Go beyond standard white noise with the Nature Sounds Pack In-App Purchase which includes 23 sounds of animals and nature. The first eight sounds are binaural recordings which create an enhanced 3D stereo sound.
Forest at Dusk
Waves Crashing on Rocks
Rain on Umbrella
Light Backyard Rain
Heavy Backyard Rain
Lapping Lake Waves
Heavy Ocean Waves
Seagulls at the Beach
- Use 3D touch or just launch the app to immediately start playing your favorite sound
- Most recently played sounds shown on Today Widget
- Seamlessly looped
- Crossfade between tracks
- Plays in the background
- Choose from 24 color themes
- AirPlay support
- No ads
The free version will play sounds for up to one hour. In-App purchase required for continuous play.
Support iOS 12. New "Cat Purring" sound.
***** If you enjoy "White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds" please leave a review in the App Store. *****
Ratings and Reviews
So worth every penny; free version is awesome too!
This app!!! My newest FAVORITE thing ever!!! I used it for a few nights and then forgot to turn it on last night. I kept waking up like usual. The nights I did use this, I slept STRAIGHT THROUGH until my alarm went off. Not once did I even sorta wake up.
There’s lots of good sounds in the free version, but out of desperation the night I downloaded it I paid the $13 for ALL the sounds and features. So worth it! I can set it to turn off half an hour before my alarm goes off so that it’s not keeping me in a deep sleep until the last second. Sooooo many great nature sounds to play! Also has “mechanical sounds” for those of you who need a fan or something. Highly recommend!!!
Lifesaver For New Parents!
This app has been crucial during our daughter's first 6 months of life! If nothing else worked, the vacuum cleaner sound could always calm her. Playing it over the auxiliary cable in the car can even calm her during 5:00 traffic until we make it home. I love that the sound lasts for an hour and that you can set it to automatically start playing the last sound as soon as the app opens. This means calming baby even more quickly without having to fumble around the app to find the perfect sound. Super convenient for parents with full hands! This app was recommended to me by a friend who used it for her child as well. And it's free?! What else could you want?!
Perfect Option For Travel
We have an actual white noise maker we use at home. But we were recently on vacation and I was having trouble falling asleep. I remembered I downloaded this app while my daughter was a newborn in a desperate attempt to try something new to get her to sleep. Anyway, I decided to try the app again and was SO pleased. After it was on for a few minutes my husband asked what fan I turned on because he couldn’t feel any air. He wouldn’t believe it was my phone app and made me show him the app :) ONLY complaint is that the free version only lasts for 1 hour. But for $4.99 more (one time purchase) it can play for up to 12 hours. Which to me, $5 is worth a great nights sleep!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Kitefaster, LLC
- 89.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kitefaster, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Continuous Play $4.99
- Everything $12.99
- Extra Sounds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.