This iOS app requires the companion Dell Mobile Connect PC app available, for free, through the Microsoft App Store. The companion PC app is available on Dell XPS, Inspiron, and Vostro PCs with Bluetooth purchased in January 2018 or later. Dell PCs purchased before January 2018 are not supported to ensure the highest level of quality you expect from Dell. We are investigating expansion to Dell PCs purchased before January 2018.
Dell Mobile Connect creates an advanced and wireless integration between your PC and iPhone. Enjoy iPhone functionality through your Dell PC’s mouse, keyboard, and touch screen. Make or take calls, send and receive text messages, and access your phone’s contacts through your PC.
• Install the Microsoft Store app on your compatible Dell PC, if it’s not already factory installed.
• Install the companion iOS app here.
• Launch the Dell Mobile Connect PC app and follow the quick, guided, one-time set-up to wirelessly connect your phone.
• Hands-free phone calls – Make and take phone calls through your PC using your PC’s speakers and microphone.
• Text messaging – Send and receive SMS messages using your PC’s keyboard.
• Contacts – Search through your phone’s contacts through your PC, and make a call or send an SMS directly from the app.
• PC: Dell XPS, Inspiron, and Vostro PCs purchased in January 2018 or later. Commercial / business PCs are currently not supported.
• Mobile: iOS 10 and above.
For installation or other questions, please contact Dell support at www.dell.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, even on older machines
First off, I got this working just fine on an older XPS laptop so you can ignore those who would rather wine than find solutions. Second, this thing actually works with iMessage on a PC! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find something that does that well? Basically this is the only good option for that I am aware of. I look forward to seeing this feature refined, and this only reinforces how pleased I am with the brand. My only ask would be working in the background, but I'm still giving the thing five stars because the naysayers don't seem to knew what they are talking about, and have apparently assumed they can't use it without due diligence.
Good start, needs improvement
Works well enough, having to have the phone unlocked with the screen on is a bit of a inconvenience but being able to use iMessage on a non Mac is really handy. Hope Dell and Screenovate can continue to improve this, off to a really great start.
Finally the functionality I was waiting for PC :) I use a similar function with WhatsApp and this one is awesome !!!
- Screenovate Technologies LTD
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Dell Inc. (Powered by Screenovate Technologies Ltd.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.