Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****** JOIN 750 MILLION PLAYERS WORLD-WIDE! *****
Race with the Minions in the award winning and fan favorite endless runner, Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Collect bananas as you jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun-filled, fast-paced missions! Run as Carl, Jerry and Dave, get awesome costumes, play exciting mini-games and explore locations inspired by the Despicable Me movies!
ALL THE FUN OF DESPICABLE ME!
• Run through iconic locations from the movie and discover secret areas
• Enjoy unexpected Minion moments, like becoming a MEGA-MINION and riding the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU’S ROCKET
• Use hilarious weapons and power-ups while competing with other players in Minion Races
• Battle exclusive villains such as Vector, El Macho and the Villaintriloquist
• Experience original animations, voice-overs and state-of-the-art 3D graphics created just for the game
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.9.0
The Minion Games have arrived in the new Despicable Me: Minion Rush update!
- Summer is here and the Minion Beach is filling up with Minions! This location is now available for Minion Races!
- Collect all of the Torches, Dumbbells and Laurel Wreaths during the new Special Mission: Minion Games.
- Get the new Athenian costume for extra Near-Misses.
- Submerge yourself in the new Diving Mini-Game.
The game is super fun but there is a huge glitch. Part of the game involves accruing tokens, but it is very easy to accidentally spend them. There is no confirm option for spending your tokens so if you accidentally hit the button (or in some cases simply touch your phone screen while you don't realize the game is active), you can lose hundreds of tokens in an instant. The first time this happened to me, the team refunded the tokens, but made sure to tell me it was a "one time courtesy." After the second time this happened, it's easy to feel like this is an intentional flaw designed to make you frustrated enough to spend real money on tokens. The next update desperately needs a confirm option on token purchases.
Minion Rush 🤔👍🏼/👎🏼
I have many things to say about this app but for whoever is reading this's sake, I'll (try to) make it quick.
1. The app is overall the same as Temple Run and Subway Surfers, except it is made (disappointingly) WAY too complicated. I don't understand all these "special missions" and "multipliers" and yada yada yada.
2. Once your Minion gets hurt the game ends and you can press Replay. Sure this sounds fine but it takes just about FOREVER. You have to wait for your Minion to finish looking dead, then it will show the "keep going for 50 tokens" thing for like 15 seconds, and then it goes back to your score screen and then you have to press replay and wait like 10 seconds for your Minion to actually start going.
3. Tokens, as they always have been, are TOO FLIPPING HARD TO GET.
Overall I moderately enjoy the game. I am not planning on keeping it on my phone for much longer. I really hope the team makes some changes. Thanks.👋🏼
I agree with the other reviews in that it is way too easy to lose several hundred tokens without any acknowledgment. When I questioned the loss of 400 tokens I was told "you spent them so no compensation."
The latest version is also very glitchy. Minion will slow down at random times during a run, several times I've run over a minion and do not get despicable points, and there are times where a fluffy unicorn is in the path but when I run over it, nothing happens.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99