By DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Your thoughts are important! Treat them like gold with DEVONnote. It keeps all of your notes safe in one place and helps you organize them in a way that’s meaningful to you, using its unique built-in artificial intelligence (AI).
In addition, DEVONnote treats websites like 'living' notes. View your favorite sites from within DEVONnote and manage your bookmarks like simple documents. Keep notes and related bookmarks together in one single place!
What you can do with DEVONnote:
- Jot your thoughts down as plain or rich text, and highlight important passages
- Clip data from documents or webpages using the Services or Dock menu
- Make structure out of creative chaos and connect your notes with automatic Wiki links
- Search all your notes and the rest of your Mac ecosystem from Spotlight
- Import new items or find similar documents, with a single click
- Use the integrated browser to surf the web directly from within your database
Some unique features:
- Use the improved search with advanced Boolean search operators and an unlimited complexity of search terms. Save even the most complex searches as seamlessly integrated smart groups.
- Save new notes to the inbox and file them properly later. The new trash can keeps documents up until you empty it. Unlimited undo and redo as well as immediate updating of the database files make using DEVONnote more comfortable and safe.
- Smart tags combine groups with tags in an innovative way. The three panes view inherited from DEVONthink simplifies working with your notes. Edit your files in separate tabs, document windows or in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
This maintenance update improves tagging support for smart groups and matches Finder tags with its own counterparts by color. Custom templates can be easier created by exporting multiple items at once.
This update also improves compatibility to OS X Yosemite and fixes a number of other bugs and glitches.
- Hidden preference "DisableFinderTags" added to disable reading and writing of Finder tags.
- "Tag is (not)" predicate of smart groups supports multiple entered tags.
- Finder labels are converted to internal labels if possible.
- "File > Export > As Template" now supports groups and multiple selected items, e.g., to create your own project templates.
- Advertisement filter
- Compatibility to OS X Yosemite 10.10.x.
- Overall performance and reliability.
- Interface glitches.
- Support Assistant didn't play the intro movie on OS X Yosemite.
- Handling of database backups in case of only one archived backup.
- Further minor bugs and glitches.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- © 2001–2014 DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.3 or later