By DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Your thoughts are important! Treat them like gold with DEVONnote. It keeps all of your notes safe in one place and helps you organize them in a way that’s meaningful to you, using its unique built-in artificial intelligence (AI).
In addition, DEVONnote treats websites like 'living' notes. View your favorite sites from within DEVONnote and manage your bookmarks like simple documents. Keep notes and related bookmarks together in one single place!
What you can do with DEVONnote:
- Jot your thoughts down as plain or rich text, and highlight important passages
- Clip data from documents or webpages using the Services or Dock menu
- Make structure out of creative chaos and connect your notes with automatic Wiki links
- Search all your notes and the rest of your Mac ecosystem from Spotlight
- Import new items or find similar documents, with a single click
- Use the integrated browser to surf the web directly from within your database
Some unique features:
- Use the improved search with advanced Boolean search operators and an unlimited complexity of search terms. Save even the most complex searches as seamlessly integrated smart groups.
- Save new notes to the inbox and file them properly later. The new trash can keeps documents up until you empty it. Unlimited undo and redo as well as immediate updating of the database files make using DEVONnote more comfortable and safe.
- Smart tags combine groups with tags in an innovative way. The three panes view inherited from DEVONthink simplifies working with your notes. Edit your files in separate tabs, document windows or in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 2.8.9
This maintenance release imports and exports folder tags. Document windows support fullscreen window mode, too (requires OS X El Capitan or later). The update also fixes a number of bugs and glitches.
- Importing supports folder tags. Tags of groups are exported.
- Document windows support fullscreen window mode (OS X El Capitan or later).
- Optional "reveal" parameter of x-devonnote-item links can be used to reveal groups.
- Pressing the ⌥Option modifier key changes the Select font buttons to Reset (see Preferences > General and Preferences > Web) to easily restore the default fonts.
- Rebuilding retains addition date.
- Data > Merge logs skipped records.
- File permissions of temporary files are corrected after importing.
- Documentation added for item links.
- Overall reliability and performance.
- Issue where copying selected rows of table views failed on OS X El Capitan.
- Issue where tags entered into the Tags bar weren't always saved.
- Issue with Format > Show Invisible Characters being incompatible to rich text documents containing tables.
- Issue with reverting documents.
- Issue with text templates containing date placeholders in the title failing depending on the system date format.
- Issue that allowed creation of smart groups with invalid parameters.
- Issue that could slow down or freeze the application when reading damaged .DS_Store files.
- Further minor bugs and glitches.
- OpenMeta is no longer used on OS X Yosemite or later.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- Version: 2.8.9
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- © 2001–2016 DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor