Developed by diabetics for diabetics. DiabetesPlus lets you administer your readings on your device and saves time by enabling you to send the data directly to your doctor. You are also able to print the export with your airprint-printer or export it directly into your dropbox.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox or print it with your AirPrint-Printer
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
- Fixed all known errors
Ratings and Reviews
Surprisingly robust app!
This app tracks quite a lot, and while some parts of the settings are not in English, the rest of the app is very clean and nice. I keep looking for that perfect diabetic app, and this one is getting close.
Nice app. worth the money
Very helpful app.Can export to via email very easily or print readings,great to use as a log for carb intake also.only draw draw back is the amount of carbs that can be intered during one serving 99.5 is the current max,I contacted them and they said they would address this.A meals carb list from restaurants like some other apps would make this ultimate app so you dont have to always switch apps. would gladly pay more if this was the case.
- SquareMed Software GmbH
- 7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SquareMed Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Drugmanagement $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.