Created by Unanico Group and the London Stereoscopic Company, co-creators of the award-winning iTunes #1 3D stereoscopic short film “One Night in Hell” and the first ever Diableries AR App, Diabl-O-Scope gives you the capability to bring to life the devilish characters of the Diableries. This 3D stereoscopic phenomenon, which has fascinated the world since the 1860s, is now fully available digitally for you to ‘create, entertain and explore’.
See the skeletons come to life right in front of you, interact with them, and create a new story every time. With crystal-clear imagery and videos, watch these spooky boney dudes come to life in a way you’ve never seen before! Create your own AR experiences for Halloween and the Day of the Dead (‘Día de los Muertos’). Give your friends the ultimate delightful scare with realistic demons jamming in a rock band, playing poker, and reacting to your friends! And check out the skeleton guitar! It’s all scarily good!
How To Use:
• Launch spooky visual and audio special effects in one of three scenes: The Lost Musicians, A Guitar Solo from Hell, and the Skeleton Card Players.
• Tap around to find the hidden actions and triggers within this virtual experience to make each play chillingly unique.
• Listen to the original soundtrack “One Night in Hell” by legendary rocker Brian May of Queen and The Czech National Symphony Orchestra to enhance your spooky adventure.
• Create your own incredible video stories with high quality 3D animated characters and share them with the world via YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
This app is updated for the newest iOS and includes the ARKit feature. ARKit is a new framework that allows you to easily create unparalleled augmented reality experiences for iPhone and iPad. Create scarily realistic scenes right in front of you, in any setting or environment, with authentic lighting, shadows, and movement features that truly bring the characters to life. You will love using the ARKit and seeing these spooky 3D rendered characters become part of the real world!
Just point, click, interact, play, create and share!
Created by Unanico Studios, for Unanico Entertainment, part of the Unanico Group.
© 2017 Unanico Ltd.
For more information on the Diableries 3D stereoscopic cards phenomenon check out: www.diableries.co.uk
For more information on the internationally award-winning entertainment company Unanico Group check out: www.unanico.com
For more information on the new fine-art publishing company London Stereoscopic Company check out: www.londonstereo.com
- Unanico Limited
- 148.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Unanico Limited & Duck Productions Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.