Diana graphically displays the waxing and waning of the Moon.
* Displays the waxing and waning of the Moon
* Displays the dates of the Moon's new, first-quarter, full, and third-quarter phases
* Displays the times of the rising and setting of both the Moon and the Sun
* All figures are computed based on positioning data from GPS or location selection.
* Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Twitter: @sorakazeinc
- Fix bugs.
- Update external libraries.
Ratings and Reviews
Why no way to avoid ads?
First I should say I don’t open this app often. I used to like the clean simple interface and beautiful design. Now when I open it there are ads and I don’t see a way to upgrade to get rid of them. I may be going batty but I really don’t remember seeing these ads before. Probably won’t keep this app because of it, since I can’t make them go away - spoils the uncluttered experience.
Good, with a couple bugs.
The application apparently is displaying the longitude incorrectly--East and West appear to be swapped in the display. Auto works, but is confusing because of this swapping.
When using 12-hour time, the times do not fit in the text boxes and show "..." instead of AM or PM.
When doing manual lat/lon entry, switching between lat and lon does not use the current setting for that coordinate.
I like the new page with "next..." phases. Nice addition.
After setting up using the iPhone GPS, I checked the calculated numbers against the U S Naval Observatory. Diana is precise. No problems as earlier reported - must have been corrected or not caused by the app. Thanks for a great free app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.