The mines are not going to dig themselves!
Grab a pickaxe, fresh pair of shoes and start diggen'!
Dig as deep as you can to collect shiny gems and treasures! But dig carefully, as the FALLING BOULDERS can smash and crush your miner. Challenge your friends and see who can dig the deepest!
As you dig, beware of the horrific, though cute, underground MONSTERS! Use your traps and weapons to give yourself a few more precious seconds. Rush through the endless underground mines and become the best treasure hunter!
• Randomly generated endless maps
• New monster traps you've never seen
• Compete with your friends for the BEST “DIGGER” title
• Exclusive gem “digger” tools to dash even deeper
• Discover lost and hidden treasure chests and gems
• Choose your personal miner hero
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, questions or comments. We would love to hear from you.
Join our FB community too: http://www.facebook.com/digout.community/
— An earthquake has destroyed the city. Help to recover people’s homes
— Complete quests from locals
— UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game. Easy to play and gives me the wind down I need at the end of the day to zone out. HOWEVER I have a couple of things that bug me.
1. When collecting energy refills it'd be nice if it accumulated thru out the game. I'd be happy with fewer of them if it kept adding instead of just refilling. Then what ever level you are at it just starts you there when playing. 2. I've noticed it mentioned in a couple posts that there's a glitch you'll get stuck in a rock or you won't be able to move then somehow you just die.
3. The ads are annoying and constant like you need to watch an ad to earn like anything. Anyway this feature can go away. Seriously would buy this game if it got rid of the ads! 4. Watch the updates somehow after the last update my “hammer” I’d back to a level one but I’m still paying premium price and all my gold was gone. Contacted developer as told below still haven’t had a response.
Still Over all I've recommended this game to several people because it's just enough of a challenge without being complicated. Also thanks for not requiring it to be hooked to you FB account I don't need to bug my friends just to play.
Dear Customer! Please contact us via mail - email@example.com to solve your problem!
Great game, great new storyline, not so great running.
Listen, I LOVE this game and update, in fact this game is honestly SO MUCH BETTER than the original version but there's only one problem... Ya see, I can only get past the point where my hero talks to the elder trying to rebuild his home and I can't even get three blocks down without black then homepage of my IPad. Promise me you won't revert back to the old version in the new update, just update it to stop crashes please. Thank you my lords and ladies, you may rest assured knowing that I shall help you with repairing your village, the only thing that you must do is to please do this update that fixes crashes. And now I shall leave you to fix it and I shall live up my end after you receive this review and act upon it... And now I shall take my leave.
Dear Customer! We apologize for the inconveniences. We are aware of the issue and our developers are working on fixing it. We will try to solve the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience!
The game is fun and enjoyable as a distraction but there is really no objective. You upgrade hammers or blades but it does not elaborate as to what you can do now before you spent the money. The game freezes often and some rocks etc that you remove are still ghosted so you are stuck.
The constant ads are extremely frustrating and more times than not you just stop playing because you watch more videos for other games than the time you spend playing. Giving credit where credit is due, I did download and ad, dungeon boss, and really enjoy playing it. 10times more than I play dig out. If the ads were one to 15 minutes of play I could rate the game higher. Especially since they offer “buy something and the ads go away”. To me that means the developers know how annoying and frustrating they are and want to force a purchase.
Dear Customer! Thank you for the feedback. We highly appreciate your opinion and we will work on the improvement of the app. Most bugs were fixed and soon our new update will come out. We highly appreciate your patience.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 486.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- 2016 © ZiMAD
- In-App Purchases
- 40 gold coins $1.99
- Good deal! $6.99
- 200000 silver coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.