Digital Geiger Counter - Prank Radiation Detector
By David Ashton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Digital Geiger Counter is the best "fake geiger counter" prank on the iTunes App Store. Tilt and touch to boost the "radiation levels" and fool your friends. Now with integrated Facebook & Twitter sharing!
"Good App...Nice to fool people with!"
"Can't wait to try this in different parts of the world to "prove" that some places have more natural radiation than an exploded power plant!"
"It's great! My friend thought it was totally real."
"...had a lot of fun with it...convince your 16-year old son that he must have stood in something radioactive because his sneakers make the count rate zoom up" - EE Times review
"Rad u *****
Now I can prove to everyone that they are indeed radioactive. And i can refuse to give rides to deadbeats at work if the geiger counter detects radiation on their shoes."
Semplice ed ottimo strumento di rilevazione Buono"
• easy-to-read LCD display measures “hazards” from background to extreme levels
• oversized numeric meter easily switchable from microsieverts to millirem or count per minute scales
• digitally “accurate” from 0.10 μSv/h to 100 μSv/h (0.01 mrem/h to 10 mrem/h)
• authentic audio click rate, easily mutable for library or classroom use
• optional audio synchronized camera flash (iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s only) adds to the tension
• versatile alpha, beta, and gamma modes
• crisp Retina graphics for Retina iPhone and iPod touch
• dual tilt-sensitive and touch-sensitive controls
• easy-to-grip back helps keep Digital Geiger Counter in your hand not on the floor
• convenient pocket size lets you take Digital Geiger Counter everywhere
Digital Geiger Counter is meant for entertainment purposes only and is entirely ineffective at detecting actual ionizing radiation. Digital Geiger Counter is factory-calibrated to the x-axis and contains no user-serviceable parts
1. Hold Digital Geiger Counter flat and face up.
2. Smoothly tilt Digital Geiger Counter's face to the left or right on the x-axis to increase levels.
3. Surreptitiously touch and hold the yellowish radiation symbol on the bottom left of the screen with your thumb to boost levels if necessary. The outside circle edge gives minimal boost, slowly increasing to maximum boost in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
4. For best results with Digital Geiger Counter, practice subtly combining both tilt and touch control methods. Also try twisting Digital Geiger Counter as you move it towards your target. Be slow and smooth.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
• Corrected issue that prevented some older devices (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, older iPads and iPod touches) from updating to the current version. Sorry about that. Thank you Alexperseus and Newfinland105.
If you like this update, please review the app! If you have any problems or suggestions for the next version, please e-mail email@example.com
I can't reply to your reviews, and because of the way the the App Store works can't even read them for up to a month or more later, so if you have a problem or anything you want to say please e-mail me first. Thank you for the positive reviews!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Ashton
- © 2016 Applicariat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.