By Blockdot, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dingbats has been updated with beautiful graphics and touch screen controls for today’s modern puzzle and trivia lover.
Perk up your day with some real word puzzle fun — and for FREE, too! Dingbats challenges you to unravel the answers to three puzzles that share a related theme.
To play, click up to 10 letters to help you fill in the phrases. After you click on a letter, it "runs" through the puzzle, filling in any space in the 3 phrases in which it belongs.
Each Dingbat “gem” represents a vowel. Figuring out the Dingbat in one phrase will help you crack other phrases.
· Free puzzles included in the download with additional puzzle packs available for 100s of hours of gameplay.
· Multiple puzzle styles including - Chain Gang, Finish the Quote, Three of a Kind and General knowledge.
· Puzzle themes from every category imaginable including movies, sports, history, politics, lifestyle, and pop culture.
· Post your scores to a global scoreboard or Facebook Wall.
· Earn achievements for outstanding game play.
· Touch a button to send a challenge-a-friend email.
· Compete with other Apple Game Center players.
What's New in Version 1.7
We love our players! Download the update and get a new Free Daily Puzzle for every day! Compete daily to see how you rank!
It was working and now when it starts to open, it crashes. I paid for additional puzzles, but can't play them. After all the usual troubleshooting (rebooting iPad, closing all apps, etc.) it still doesn't work. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact the developers and get my money back, nor an update. This is the kind of bad programming and dishonest business that has begun to characterize Apple's apps. I may have to delete and never buy from this developer again. After writing this, I noticed another unscrupulous change about apps sold in the App Store. Did you notice the reviews no longer display the date they were submitted? Instead of making purchases more transparent, they are allowing obviously fake good reviews and doing their best to make reviews as useless and uninformative as possible. Greed always wins; it's depressing and makes me angry.
just what i needed...i get soooo frustrated watching wheel of fortune...i usually know the answers after only a few letters...i guess it's very different being in the wheel of fortune studio with all of the lights and pressure...this app is very enjoyable...gives me a chance to really see if i'm as clever as i think i am...thanks app designer
Every couple games I play it crashes and erases where I would've left off:(((. Please fix this little annoying thing and I will rate 5stars!!!
Because otherwise its an awesome game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 19, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blockdot, Inc.
- © 2011 Blockdot, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dingbats Puzzle Pack 2$1.99
- Dingbats Puzzle Pack 3$1.99
- Dingbats Puzzle Pack 4$1.99
- Dingbats Puzzle Pack 5$1.99
- Dingbats Puzzle Pack 5$1.99