Dino Math Bingo is a fun educational game to test your math skills. It's a great way to keep the kids entertained with fun interactive graphics and music while practicing their math skills.
- The object of Dino Math Bingo is to get five dinosaurs in a row by correctly answering math problems.
- Only .99 cents for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad - universal app that you can share across devices
- Choose from 4 modes: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Choose from 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard
- Features fun music and dinosaur sounds!
For more fun and games visit www.AppsForKids.ca
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Cute way to get kids to practice math
My two boys -6 and 9 years old-were enjoying this app the other day. What I would have given to have this when my older son was in his extreme Dino phase! There was a point early in his schooling where he shut down with any academic requests, unless we incorporated his special interest area. Surely this would have done the trick. Auditory cues/ sound effects let the player know when they are correct or wrong; there is also a tally at the bottom of the screen to view. I would love to see a "email /view results" feature added, so parents and educators could better track how a child is doing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.