Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We're blessed to be recognized by USA Today in "10 of 2013's Top Apps for Kids" :)
"Ideal for your blooming entrepreneur." - @AppStore
"If you're hoping to instill the entrepreneurial spirit into your munchkin, this app is one to consider." - MarketWatch
"This app does a fabulous job of teaching kids about money and time management. It even introduces a bank where kids can earn interest." - USA Today's Jinny Gudmundsen
No in-app purchases | No advertising | Supports Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Let your kids build a dinosaur park!
As a park owner, they're in charge of everything from buying food and habitats for their dinosaurs to selling popcorn and hiring employees. Dinorama provides an engaging, entrepreneurial experience where kids literally learn the value of saving for a rainy day -- parks are filled with unpredictable events like rainstorms that lower ticket sales, crop shortages that raise food prices, and flat tires that maroon valuable tourists. There's even a (piggy) bank where kids can earn interest!
• Feed herbivores and carnivores with your finger!
• Five whimsical dinosaurs in eight distinct colors, with more on the way!
• Learn about dinosaurs by hiring a tour guide
• Pop popcorn, inflate balloons, and photograph visitors
• Clean and repair your park
• Help visitors find their favorite dinosaur
• Locate Lost & Found items
• New & Noteworthy, Apple
• Editor's Pick, Common Sense Media
• Editor's Choice, USA Today
• 5/5 Awesome, MacLife Magazine
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
This update fixes a bug that caused crashes on 4th gen iPod Touch devices. Thanks for letting us know through your App Store reviews -- your patience is appreciated! Reviews help us improve the game and help spread the word, so please remember to leave one if you like this update. Thank you!
Cute,but needs work!
I was very addicted to this game from the start. However, there are some things that I do not like. I ran out of land so I can't buy anymore little stations. Also, if I'm paying someone to feed and upkeep my dinosaurs why do I have to pay every time they fix something? I thought I was just going to pay for the little worker and that was it, I thought they were going to do all the work but no! I also ran out of stuff to buy. I bought all of the fences and the mascots that now there's nothing left to buy. I also don't like how the stations can be permanently deleted after purchasing them. They should be saved. For example, when buying the backgrounds for the Dino cages and the fences, I have to purchase them again. What gives? If I had bought it, it should be saved so that if I change my mind later I can change the background or fence as I please. I do however like the overall concept of the game. It's so much fun. It does kinda get annoying having to scroll around back and fourth on the screen.
You need these
Now idk if my last review showed up so I'll repeat what I said, with the things you guys need to add to spice this game up
1) something you can rent to predict when the food prices will go up from the newspaper
2) something that you can buy to hover over your park to block the rain to keep more visitors
3) it's frustrating having to save up a bunch, even when saving is hard enough with maintaining your Dino's place and feeding it, so when trying to buy a space for new buildings or Dino's and you only give us one spot, it's kinda messed up
4) make some sort of thing to put in your Dino's place to reduce food cost
5) stamp vbank, you can make a stamp bank that for instance you can put in fifty stamps and in like ten to twenty minutes get 100 stamps, because making it take an hour would ruin the fun, and become a time hassle
6) make a way to up hire a worker you don't want any more and be able to get the money you paid for it, like I bought a maintanence worker and he kept wasting my money so I had to wear him out to where he couldn't do it any longer
7) make vending machines or a lottery thing you can make so that like each hour you can spin it
Okay so I don't know if you guys have already added these because I've had the game for about only three days but you guys need these really badly to spice the game up
So fun and so adorable
The dinosaurs in this game come to life and make you want to play with them due to their paper, di"n"orama design. Adorable dinos in an adorable environment. Continuous fun and yes, educational fun too. Suggestions after many an hour with my dinosaurs-
+Ability to zoom in on a dino, zoom out to see more of your park?
(2d "street" design is good- simplifies the game and makes getting around easy)
+Dino blurb adding a bit of personality to dino (likes/dislikes- could be educational if tailored to species) especially if zoom added
+Ability to save backgrounds/ fences you've purchased if you wish to change to a new one
+Slow down the balloon selection wheel
+Unique little animation for every building or feature touched (the ability to move the clouds/stars especially with the papery feel, and the popcorn on the stand, etc. is a great feature)
+In app purchases that are enabled/disabled at start (Customizability of each pen etc. makes me believe many would want to quickly add more decor and new features)
Of course, adding more takes away from the simplicity and therefore the simple but cute fun factor as well :)
This game succeeds as it is NOT overly complex, multi-layered, greedy..
Easy to pick up and play without additional learning time or need for $.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 13, 2013
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: thesixtyone, Inc.
- © 2013 Recurious
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.