Love taking things apart? Seeing how things work? This app lets you do so! Plus you can blow it up at the end!
Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. Remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your bare hands. All with realistic disassembly physics!
First six levels are free, the rest are available via in-app purchase.
*** New Item Pack 16! Toothbrush, Microwave, Fighter Jet! Take off, retract the landing gear, fly, fire guns and missiles, eject and crash in our most detailed model ever! ***
*** Supports Google Cardboard VR and similar headsets! VR Bluetooth controller supported! ***
*** "Disassembly 3D is a super cool game that lets you destroy different types of objects" - jacksepticeye ***
*** "How parts falling down in slow motion is a masterpiece." - iPhonePEOPLE review ***
*** "I am really having a good time with Disassembly 3D on my new iPad, and that is where it belongs." - TouchGen.Net review 3.5 stars! ***
*** Top #100 Puzzle & Simulation game in the US!!! ***
*** Top #2 Puzzle & Simulation iPad game in Japan!!! - Dec 2011, Apr 2012 ***
*** Top #8 Puzzle iPhone game in Italy!!! - Nov 2011 ***
*** Top #50 Puzzle/Simulation iPad game in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, UK, and dozens more!!! ***
* 51 objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics, to the super jumbo A380! Modelled in extreme detail, right down to the final screw!
* Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* Interactive objects - drive cars and ships, fly planes and helicopters, operate a coffee machine, spin a fidget spinner, and much more!
* Realistic destruction - bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion 'bullet' time!
* Virtual Reality mode - supports Google Cardboard and similar headsets for the ultimate experience! VR Bluetooth controller supported!
* Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! wiggle, parallel eye, cross eye and SBS modes! Compatible with most 3D viewers and 3D TVs!
* High replay value - explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it!
* Universal app - works on phones and tablets!
* Supports all screen resolutions and all orientations! With ultra-high resolution textures!
* Real-time dynamic shadows!
List of objects:
* Sidetable, Lamp, Speaker
* Pocket Knife, Microscope, Antique Car
* Robot, Safe, Bicycle
* Chair, Water Heater, House
* Hard Disk, Blender, Coffee Machine
* Sink, Lego Van, Hellfire Missile
* Screw Driver, Rice Cooker, Titanic
* Phone, Jig saw, Car
* Toaster, Coffee Grinder, Airplane
* Flashlight, Elevator, Train
* Tablet, DVD Player, Skyscraper
* Toilet, Telescope, Tank
* Hair Dryer, Computer, Space Station
* Drone, Hoverboard, Helicopter
* Controller, TV, Submarine
* Fidget Spinner, Claw Machine, F1 Car
* Toothbrush, Microwave, Fighter Jet
- New Item Pack 16! Toothbrush, Microwave, Fighter Jet!
- Take off, retract the landing gear, fly, fire guns and missiles, eject and crash in our most detailed model ever!
- Now you can continue playing even after completing the level for more destructive fun!
- Show bonus parts count
- Hint button added for when you just can't find the last few parts
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This has been the greatest game on my iPad and it still is. Even though I don’t have any of the item packs I still really like it. The lamp is so cool. Also I would like to see some more free items. How about a shopping cart, a hot water tank, and a pac man arcade game, or maybe those could be in a new “item pack 17”, your choice. And maybe you could add miniature items to test on the pocket knife Or microscope and could you make the speakers play music of some sort... anyway keep that in mind. I think this is a great game and I may buy some item packs soon...
I’ve sent a review before, and I’m doing it again. I would like to see another item pack that includes maybe a blimp (perhaps the Hindenburg) and also maybe another car? I would also like to see another ship like the HMHS Britannic. Or maybe the 2-funneled version of the RMS Mauretainia? Also with the Titanic I take off parts from the back and it sinks from the front. Can you change that? Also make it more realistic when it sinks please. If you add any of those suggestions, please make them as realistic as possible.
Purchased bomb mode
I bought bomb mode thinking it would unlock it for ALL levels as said in the description and when I go into demo mode it says “no disassembly”
and I figured you couldn’t pull things apart but you could still use the bomb but when I tap the bomb button it doesn’t work it does nothing great game other wise I just want my money back or this fixed I also have already did the first 6 levels that were free so it is basically pointless
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Chin Heong Khor
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Khor Chin Heong
- In-App Purchases
- Item Pack 6 $2.99
- Unlock Bomb $0.99
- Item Pack 8 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.