Discover – Mobile Banking and Finance
By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages from Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 8.6.0
- Take photos of documents or attach existing ones from your gallery to securely upload them to Discover.
- You can now view a future-dated payoff quote for your Discover Personal Loan.
Takes a bit getting used to, but great customer service
The "minimum" payment option confuses the hell out of me and not sure what it's for.
Make sure you know that you need to pay the "statement balance" each month to avoid interest, not the "minimum payment"
So I've talked to a few other discover users and we agree that the wording on the home page/payment page is confusing.
Specifically the difference between statement and current balance, and the minimum payment.
"Minimum" sounds like pay the minimum to avoid any interest charges.
"Current balance" sounds like the balance due for the current billing period.
"Statement balance" sounds like total sum of charges towards your credit line.
And because there is a minimum payment it made it seem like I didn't have to pay a full balance to avoid interest charges every month.
Secondly, on the account activity tab it would probably be helpful for the default period to just be "current month(July) - current date(July 22nd)"
Versus the default period currently is recent payments made starting from the billing period ( in my case is the 16th of the month) to the current date (22nd)
Also of note is the fact the my friends using discover and I are in our twenties and this is our first credit card. So it's partially an issue of credit card lingo and familiarity.
All of this said the $50 referral and customer service is a big plus
I absolutely love this app and the card. Everything is easy to access and you get where you need to be in 1-3 clicks! Plus discover is always there if you have questions or need help that moment. I just took a trip and had a small problem with a restaurant and needed help and boom within seconds I had help. I was able to resolve the issue that moment because of my app!!! Plus you can check your credit score whenever you want!! Perfect app with a perfect card!!! You can also pay on you card with this app! I Highly Recommend this to anyone!!!!
Wifi only?! What a rip!!
This app only works if you have wifi. I find this to be completely backward. Why create an app, that allows you to see your personal card data, and then force you to run that data through someone's server?! Not to mention, when you don't have wifi and need to access your account, it doesn't allow for that.
The app also doesn't allow you to do the same things or view the same amount of info on your account as you would if you were online.
Overall, not much better than accessing your account via the internet, and you can do that with cellular data.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 8.6.0
- Size: 130 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2017 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.