- DISNEY JUNIOR MODE: Parents – Keep your preschooler entertained with Disney Junior shows, games & more by setting your profile to Disney Junior mode for a child-safe viewing experience.
- WATCH FULL EPISODES: Catch-up or re-watch your favorite Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD shows, including episodes of Mickey and the Roadster Racers, Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Raven’s Home. Episodes without a key are available to start watching – no login required!
- UNLOCK MORE: See keys throughout the app? Sign in with your TV provider*** to unlock episodes, Disney Channel Original Movies and watch live tv.
- ORIGINAL VIDEOS & LIVE PLAY: Enjoy funny shorts, clips, music videos and Live Play. Check the app regularly for new content!
- GAMES & ACTIVITIES: Combat boredom and play a variety of games featuring your favorite Disney TV characters, including Disney Super Arcade and Color Splash.**
- DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIES: Watch Disney Channel Original Movies including ZOMBIES, Teen Beach Movie and High School Musical.
- WATCH LIVE: Don’t have access to a TV? Simply sign in with your TV provider to stream Disney Channel, Disney Junior & Disney XD live*
- MAKE IT YOURS: Personalize your experience with Disney Emojis, pick your faves & discover new Disney shows.
Download the DisneyNOW app and watch your favorite Disney shows including:
- Andi Mack
- Big City Greens
- Big Hero 6 The Series
- Coop & Cami Ask the World
- Disney Animals
- Disney Junior Music Nursery Rhymes
- Disney Mickey Mouse
- Doc McStuffins
- Elena of Avalor
- Fancy Nancy
- Gravity Falls
- LEGO Marvel
- Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Milo Murphy's Law
- Minnie’s Bow-Toons
- Muppet Babies
- Phineas and Ferb
- PJ Masks
- Puppy Dog Pals
- Radio Disney
- Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
- Sofia the First
- Star Wars Resistance
- The Lion Guard
U.S. based Internet connection required. Parents: Before downloading this app, please note that it contains targeted advertising for The Walt Disney Company and some third parties. You can control this in your app settings.
This app may use your camera feature to let you send and upload photos for some game features.
This app may use your microphone to let you record messages for some game features.
This app may use storage to upload and save content from this app to your device.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
* Content may be available in U.S. only and subject to additional restrictions. Live, on demand, and advance viewing content requires current verified subscription for the applicable programming network(s) with participating TV provider. Go to the DisneyNOW website for details.
**DisneyNOW games are optimized for iOS 9.0 or above. Games are not available on over-the-top devices.
*** Signing in with your TV provider is easy! Tap on MORE, select your provider, and log in with your TV provider user name and password. For more information about signing in, visit https://disneynow.go.com/help#faq-2_1.
For more information visit: http://disneynow.com/help
•We’ve added new games including Big Hero 6: Bed Bug Blitz game and Fancy Nancy: Photoshoot. Update today to start playing!
•Color Splash has been updated with new shows including Kim Possible and PJ Masks. We’re also stepping into the season with spring-themed coloring pages.
Ratings and Reviews
Disney Right Now
Ok so when I get on the app to me it’s kinda silly that u have too have WiFi, Because when I’m on trips in a car that my parents have like my dads car doesn’t have WiFi and my moms does when we have to go to Ex: Arkansas and we wanna go up a mountain and we don’t like to hike we use the car I like to watch some shows well I don’t have Netflix so I watch DisneyNOW well we need a car that has FOUR WELL DRIVES and my moms car is a Tahoe so we can’t use that so we use our dads truck OOPS we don’t have WiFi, see what I mean of course I’m not trying to be rude AT ALL and my own mother is NOT going buy a brand spanking new car so I can have WiFi lol PLEASE PLEASE respond I REALLY want to keep this app I love watching movies from this app DON’T MAKE DELETE OVER SILLY WIFI!!!! Reason 2. Like has only ONE person talked about how after the screen goes pitch Black and I do everything u can to keep watching that show and right after mine comes back IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN or it’s all blurry and u cant see anything worth a wooden NICKLE (which is USLESS) Reason 3:ALL of the Dcoms from the 2000 are almost scarce Luck of the Irish is the only one I see like where is Hannah Montana,Zack and Cody, AND WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE IF u take SELENA U TAKE ALL!!!!!!!!
Thank You so much for looking a my list of stupidity and the long review of things that make me a little upset
This is a good app and a great way to watch shows that Netflix and Disney Channel has stopped showing, like Wizards of Waverly Place ( my personal favorite) Hannah Montana, and Suite Life on Deck, along with some older Disney Junior shows. One problem : If you try to fast forward or rewind, it doesn’t always work. It will just pause it and when you unpause it it just resumes where you were. Most of the time though, it works. Also, it’s great that you can pick your favorite shows, and the little kids can just chose the little kids shows version, but the older kids have to have everything at once, Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior. If there was a way to just get the more mature channels, I would really appreciate it. It gets tiring sorting through all the shows, but it’s worth it. Also, when I get the advertisements during the show I always get the same ones. Maybe a little variety? I know this is getting to be a little long so I just have one more thing. Not everyone likes all the shows that are on there, and I wish there were more shows to chose from, since Good Luck Charlie and That’s So Raven aren’t on there. Maybe if you had all the shows, and in the introduction we could pick the shows we wanted to watch on the app. I’m done now, and this is a really good app to buy and enjoy!!! 🙂🙂🙂
Where is it!?
Now I’ve been watching Disney since I was a baby, im not talking about this coop and cami stuff, I’m taking Zack and Cody! That’s so raven, Hannah Montana! But my favorite show from when I was little was WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE!!! And I specifically downloaded this app to watch it and guess what! When you type in the search bar “wizards of waverly place” no results found! I’ve searched everywhere! And some people may thing “oh it’s an old show maybe they took it off because it’s old” but their wrong! There was Hannah fricken Montana on this app and that came before wizards of waverly place! Wizards of waverly place first aired in 2007 and zack and Cody aired around 2005 and they have every season of the suite life! Granted I loved watching zack and Cody! It was one of my all time favorites, but when you take away SELENA GOMEZ from Disney, that’s saying something! That’s saying a lot! I’m still giving the app 2 stars for having some other classics like Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, That’s So Raven, and all the other early 2000s shows. Please fix this, honestly please! Selena Gomez is the reason I started watching Disney in the first place ( besides Zack and Cody ) thank you for reading my very very long review of this stupidity, don’t feel embarrassed for not having it on I bet you have a “very good reason” for doing so but anyways again thanks for reading this lengthy comment. #whereselenaat #malex #2007 #contracts
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 577.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Disney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.