By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 DJ App, now with Spotify integration!
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
What's New in Version 2.7.10
• Introducing Spotify saved songs in media library
• Enhanced Spotify media library integration with faster loads
• Added support for Spotify song saving
• Added persisting of loop length (if equal on all visible decks)
• Improved integration for Reloop Beatpad 2 controller
• Fixed Spotify in some cases requiring login at every launch
• Fixed possible crash when going in background on iPhone 4
• Other bugfixes
• Fixed missing key display in iTunes media library
• Stability improvements
If you like djay, please rate it with every update! Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to hearing your feedback.
If it's not broke then why fix it?!
This is a great app, but since the update my new Mark IDJ pro is not working properly with this software! I hope you guys and algorithm are not trying to get us to buy the Reeloop DJ controller even though it is a great controller it is too small for a person like me who likes big things! I bought the new Mark I DJ controller because it was the best one on the market for the software, please do not make me change to something that I would not like, because if that is the case then I am done with this app! Reason being these controllers are just too small and the Numark IDs April is perfect! Also please fix the voiceover accessibility issues and also fix when opening the library the song stay exactly where they're supposed to be after setting a song on the turntables… That can be very annoying and I do mean annoying!
I love the app. I use it for all parties. One thing that would be great is to be able to create track numbers during a recording. Splitting your recording by track numbers instead of a long continuous track. That way if you export your recording to iTunes its split between tracks. So it's like you have your own personal CD. Please please please give us this update it would be a 5 star app
I wouldn't change a thing.
I love this app. I had a hard time figuring out how to really get the most from it though, since I never djayed with real turntables. I got the book How to Dj on your iPad by Phil Morse from Digital DJ Tips and it really helped clear all the mystery of the knobs and faders. Now that I understand what I am doing, I realize how amazing, simply incredible this app is.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 2.7.10
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2015 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99