By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 DJ App, now with Spotify integration!
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
What's New in Version 2.7.8
• Added status bar interface for Reloop Beatpad and Beatpad 2 controllers
• Improved scratching performance using Casio XW-DJ1 controller
• Improved VoiceOver support
• Fixed issue where new recordings would not appear in recording panel
• Other bugfixes
If you like djay, please rate it with every update! Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to hearing your feedback.
I've tried every dj app available...
..but this here stands tall above the rest. The ability to manipulate the start of any track is critical to how one can approach the fader with a mix. Many apps wont let you queue up at 00:00 much less give you some head room to work with to get the perfect queue point to manually loop, flip, and get into basic trick mixing on a single deck with that hint of battle style that eludes every dj app. This app doesn't have that problem as the interface can keep up with me enough to simulate an analog deck. Though it may never replace my decks there is a need for this product. It has earned its rightful place within my arsenal of weapons for attacking the dance floor. The app can only get better and is only as good as the individual behind it.
! This is still a great app! The only thing that is needed to be added to the already polished app is another sync mode. Instead of manually adjusting the pitch control from either a positive or minus state after syncing to desired songs together, there should be another sync mode that will automatically transition this song that you are blending to the normal mode automatically instead of you doing it manually which would make blending sound better if not fix a lot of the sink issues that are going on with this app as of late. So in other words you should have the choice of doing it manually or automatically.
STILL HAS A SERIOUS ISSUE
I usually give this App 5 stars, but there is still an issue with the BPM analysis. I know BPM syncing is never going to be 100%, due to all of the different types of music out there, but if you play 100 songs at least 30 of them have the wrong BPM.
I'm not talking about being off a few Beats, some songs are off by at least 10-20 beats per minute. My issue with this is that, there are other BPM apps/software I've used before and every single song I played was right on the money. I have been using Djay 2 for a year or so now and that's the only major problem I have run into. It's a great App and I believe if you fix this issue it would be one of the best out there.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 2.7.8
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2015 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99