By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 DJ App, now with Spotify integration!
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
What's New in Version 2.7.7
• Fixed launch issue on iOS 7
• Added support for Reloop Beatpad 2 DJ controller
• Fixed iBooks showing up in media library
• Bugfixes and performance improvements
If you like djay, please rate it with every update! Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to hearing your feedback.
DJ 911's Review
I'm a professional Wedding DJ and I've been doing it for 8 years now. I use this app on my iPad paired with Numark iDJ Pro MIDI Controller. People are amazed at the technology now days. I have a lot of old school DJs tell me about how they used to use records and vinyl. They are very impressed with my setup. When I first started I used to carry a laptop and carry around heavy amplifiers and boxes.
This app changed the way I DJ and saved my back. Synchronizes music perfectly to the beat, has great customizable effects, and it's super easy to use. I Even my 5 year old daughter how to use it, and she matches beats perfectly. In my opinion, a must have for all DJs.
- DJ 911 " I Bring Your Party To Life"
Wish I had this app years ago!
My biggest beef with my current setup is lugging the equipment around, especially the CD's. I got into the business about a year before digitizing music became defacto. So I'm now lugging ~7,000 CD's (I do like having access to variety). I can see getting an IPAD with significantly more storage, doing away with lugging the heavy equipment and having a far simpler setup.
The app itself is fairly self-explanatory, and the online help is pretty good too. I'm DJ'ing my nephew's wedding reception in over a month and will likely have this as my primary music source with my regular equipment as a standby. I can't wait!
I use Serato DJ on the regular, so I'm spoiled by a lot of the features. A lot of the functionality I wish they could put into this app. Maybe one day they can. Especially the ability to have loops saved would be a HUGE plus. If the program can keep track of Que Points and BPM then the ability to retain loops should be a no brainier..
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 2.7.7
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2015 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99