OS X Yosemite and Retina Ready.
DjVu To PDF Converter is an app that lets you easily convert any DjVu file to PDF document. After conversion document can be opened with any reader supporting PDF (even mobile or portable).
Why use converter instead of reader? Most of the readers are actually converters with integrated PDF viewer. And lets say it, those PDF viewers are less comfortable than Mac's Preview app. So there is two advantages for converter:
- You don't have to wait every time you open DjVu file. Just open PDF in Preview.
- You get PDF that you can read in way that is most comfortable to you. Even transfer it to your mobile device or other OS.
- Simple and straightforward interface.
- One click conversion.
- Configurable output color mode and DPI.
- Resulting files are smaller comparing to other similar apps and there are more options.
- Utilizes all processor cores.
Why resulting PDF files are so big? DjVu uses very smart compression that PDF supports very poorly. We work to implement this compression but can't get stable results. Still there is no converter in the store that achieve that. So by now only standard PDF compression is used.
- New look
- Now you can select compression level
- Result files opens automatically in Preview app after conversion
Ratings and Reviews
Great App at a great price
This is just what I was looking for to convert some Latin books for my course. I liked I could choose multiple files and it would do them each in order of my choosing. I tried 7 files and it had no problem converting them to PDFs. Keep up the great woork.
This app, unlike other apps and some websites, can convert many files at once without having to select them indivdually and wait forever. Works extremely well, huge help
The app works!
I might have low expectations after trying other apps here on App Store. This one works the best and converts the files properly!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.