Doctor Who: Sonic Screwdriver (Official)
By Useless Creations Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Introducing the Doctor's NEW SONIC SCREWDRIVER!
Be the first to get your hands on it right here! **
Turn your iDevice into TEN different Sonic Screwdrivers with the Official Doctor Who Virtual Sonic Screwdriver app!
v2.1.1 add THE TWELFTH DOCTOR'S SONIC SUNGLASSES!
v2.0 adds THE MASTER'S LASER SCREWDRIVER! Shake to extend and tap to fire lasers! You can also now scan QR CODES and more!
Celebrate the return of the longest running science fiction TV series in the world, Doctor Who, in sonic style with detailed graphics, authentic sound effects, an augmented reality background option, and so much more. It's like you're using a real Sonic Screwdriver, not your iPhone! So grab your fez and bow tie (bow ties are cool!), and don't leave your TARDIS without it!
- Detailed 3D models of 10 of the Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers, each with their own unique details and features! Whether you've been a fan for 50 years, or only 5, there's a Sonic Screwdriver for you!
-- Includes TEN different devices:
--- The Twelfth Doctor's NEW SONIC SCREWDRIVER!
--- The Twelfth Doctor's SONIC SUNGLASSES!
--- The Eleventh & Twelfth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
--- The Ninth & Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
--- The War Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
--- The Fourth & Fifth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
--- The Third Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
--- The Second Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver (with Black & White effects!)
--- River Song's Sonic Screwdriver (with Red and Blue settings!)
--- The Master's Laser Screwdriver (with firing laser!)
- Two background options: The transparent background makes it look like you're holding a real Sonic Screwdriver, not your iPhone, or you can explore the cosmos with the detailed deep space backgrounds! The Second Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver even turns everything Black & White!
- Take photos with your sonic and share them with your friends #DoctorWho #SonicScrewdriver
- Scan QR CODES, BARCODES and more!
- Authentic sounds from the TV show for each and every action! Each Sonic Screwdriver is different.
- Simple point and think controls! Touch the screen to activate, and slide your finger up and down to change the pitch of the sound.
- Tilt and movement controls! Activate the Sonic Screwdriver and tilt your iPhone to change the pitch. You can even shake the 11th/12th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver to extend it, just like the Doctor does!
- Different zoom and angle settings: See the details up close, or see the whole Sonic Screwdriver on the screen at once!
- The Sonic Screwdriver controls your iPhone's flash, making this the coolest flashlight app in the galaxy!
The Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver to unlock doors and hack computer systems!
He defeats Daleks, and scares Cybermen!
He scans the shadows for Vashta Nerada, and lights the way to whole new worlds!
He saves the universe every day with his trusty Sonic Screwdriver in his pocket!
What will you use your Virtual Sonic Screwdriver for? Simply point and think! Your imagination is the limit!
* Remember, it doesn't work on wood.
BBC, DOCTOR WHO, TARDIS, DALEKS and CYBERMEN are Trademarks of the British Broadcasting Company and are used under license.
Licensed by BBC Worldwide Limited.
What's New in Version 2.5
Introducing the Doctor's NEW Sonic Screwdriver! Be the first to get your hands on it right here!
Teeny moment....timely wimey
Every once in a while I will turn this app on.... And just imagine I have the sonic screwdriver analyzing something..... It's just a nice little distraction in my daily boring day.... If I might suggest an upgrade... Perhaps some kind of read out because the doctor is always looking at it as if there was a readout
What a fun Useless Creation!
I'm very impressed with this app. They continue to update and add content to keep it current. The new 12th Doctor's Sonic is gorgeous! I’m still hoping that the 8th Doctor’s sonic from the “Night of the Doctor” prequel will find it’s way to the app sometime soon. I know it’s a minor variation of the 4th Doctor’s but I can wish.
Im a huge doctor who fan. And this app doesn't disappoint. But i personally would like to see a sonic pen added to this app. Also you should add when you put two sonic devices together a loud sound wave happens. If those two were added i would love this app even more.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 22, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 71.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- © Useless Creations, Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.