By Zygoat Creative Technical Services
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The drum sequencer for your Mac!
Doggiebox is a versatile and easy-to-use percussion sequencer for hobbyists and pro musicians alike. Create realistic drum tracks in minutes for recording, rehearsal, or even live performance.
• Edit songs of unlimited length and complexity, including tempo and time signature changes.
• Input and adjust drum events using the mouse, the keyboard, or any MIDI input device.
• Build songs efficiently by defining and re-using sections (such as verses and choruses) and arrange them by drag and drop.
• Export songs as audio files, or play them back in real time through any MIDI device or application.
• Customize drum kits using your own sounds, and switch between them while working on a song.
Doggiebox includes a full User's Guide along with several demo files to get you started.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Fixed a bug that could cause drum kits with linked sound files (e.g. the GarageBand kits) to not load properly.
• Fixed a bug that could cause extra silence in the output file when exporting a selection.
• Resolved some potential launch crashes and memory leaks.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 16, 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zygoat Creative Technical Services
- © 2002–2012 Ben Kennedy (Zygoat Creative Technical Services)
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later