Welcome to Doodle Fishing (AKA iFishing Doodle Edition). Doodle Fishing is the most fun you'll have fishing, now with 4 player multiplayer!
"One of the most complete fishing games in the App Store, doodle or otherwise" - AppAdvice
FEATURED IN NEW AND NOTEWORTHY (Games/Sports) on iTunes
Doodle Fishing is a cartoon version and expansion of iFishing, the #1 fishing game for the iPhone. Experience the thrills of realistic freshwater fishing as you use your device to cast and reel in a big lunker!
* 4 PERSON MULTIPLAYER! In Game chat lets you chat while fishing, and find out what the other players are catching. Doodle Fishing features a robust multiplayer mode with up to 4 players over bluetooth that lets you continue your game where you left off, even after multitasking on IOS4 or completely leaving the app, as long as the server is running.
* Use the iPhone's accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
* Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
*Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
* 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
* Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers, worms)
* Many species of freshwater fish to catch including perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky.
* Many funny things that you didn't want to catch, including soup cans, tree branches, spare tires, shopping carts, and toilet seats!
* Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
* Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
* Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
* To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
* You can't keep fish that aren't considered sports fish, like perch or bluegills.
JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
-On Facebook at www.facebook.com/RockingPocketGames
-On Twitter at twitter.com/RockingPocket
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes to often
So frustrating to catch a fish then have the game crash and this is a common occurance otherwise the app is perfect
This is a beast game
It takes a while to get use to the game but you'll love it when u do
Great app so much fun to play when your not actually fishing!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.