Over 190 Million Players Worldwide!
Available in 13 Languages
UNLEASH YOUR INNER GOD AND CREATE A UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new challenging way to create a universe of your dreams.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
- New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
CRITICS LOVE IT!
> Apple REWIND AWARD
> “Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
> “Giving it huge thumbs up!" - TUAW
> “It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
> “Discovering each new element was an utter delight." - AppSafari
> "You'll have to use your creativity… ruthlessly addictive." - Slide2Play
> "I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!” - TouchGen
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Farm™
New Doodle God version!
Fixed errors, improvements and optimizations!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and Challenging
I found this game to be highly addictive, using elements in new and creative ways to progress has taken much of my time, in a good way. I highly recommend it.
I've played the Google/Chrome version: and I will go back to it because I cannot do anything with the combined elements without constantly being asked if I want to share the combination on Facebook, or give the App my Twitter permission. Unchecking the Facebook "option" doesn't work. There are game players who don't want to constantly blat on social media about their activity, creation, game, opinions, etc. I'm one who wants the option NOT to post every play to Facebook and Twitter. Nor am I about to plunk down real money to play, especially if that all goes to Facebook automatically. I'm over 22 and don't feel the need for constant peer approval. Be nice and give us a chance to say no to posting and that will be the end of it, unless I should choose to post. With all the data you get from the posts to Facebook and Twitter, I should charge you for playing your game.
This game is not a all what the description led me to believe. I like the art, I like the idea but it’s pretty one dimensional play, basically the same puzzle over and over and over and over and… you get the point. I’d return it if I could. I love puzzle games more than any other type of game, but this has no action, no strategy, and was not as interactive as its description would have you think it is. It is well made with nice art, and I like that when concepts come up you may not understand there is a link to Wikipedia you can click on for instant clarity. But geez, I am so bored with it.
- JoyBits Co Ltd.
- 95.2 MB
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010-2014, JoyBits Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.