Doodlecast Pro is the easiest way to create presentations on your iPad. The app records your voice as you draw to create quick presentations. Doodlecast Pro saves videos to the camera roll making it easy to import them into popular video editors or presentation tools such as iMovie, Keynote, or iBooks Author. Perfect for teachers, students, business people and anyone needing an elegant way to share ideas.
Rich feature set:
• Set backgrounds and import your own images
• Support for multiple pages as well as undo and redo
• Save videos and images directly to your photo album
• Built-in support for sharing via Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube and email
• Multiple brush and pointer styles
• Control over colours, line weight and opacity
• Take photos and quickly annotate them
• New rewind feature lets you fix mistakes quickly
Doodlecast Pro helps you create and share videos for a range of purposes:
• Prepare lessons to share with your students.
• Create video school reports on your favourite topic.
• Provide feedback on visual designs, layouts, or charts.
• Annotate charts and graphs for business presentations.
• Capture mind maps and notes during brainstorming sessions.
• Create fun animated messages to send to friends and family.
OWN YOUR WORK
With Doodlecast Pro your work stays in your hands. No account signup required and no ominous terms of service.
CAPTURE THE PROCESS: PROBLEM SOLVED
The thinking that goes into presentations and brainstorming sessions is as important as the end results. Doodlecast Pro helps you capture the whole process, not just the result - making it easy to share and review your ideas.
CONVENIENT FILE FORMATS
Doodlecast Pro saves videos and images in standard formats making it easy to share or import into a variety of editing and presentation tools.
• Export videos directly to Google Drive
• Take photos with the camera directly within the app
• New straight-line tool
• Lots of bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
I love this app and it has so many uses from professional to just having fun. Well worth the $5 spent. I would love to see only one thing that would make it worth 10 stars. It would be perfect for everything if you could add the ability to draw on video also instead of just pictures.
If one could pause a video just before an event and then draw on the screen before something took place, then be able to resume the video, THAT would be amazing and worth so much more that it is already!!!!
See what you can do. In the meantime...........AWESOME!
Update: Come on man! Is there any plan on updating this app? Once again an app I love has become worthless. And I paid for it too! Please update it!
I love the idea of this app. I particularly love the ability to go back and re-record if I make a mistake. But the app crashes too often to make it usable. Sometimes, the re-recording works fine and I can continue to record. Sometimes it makes the whole video unusable, making me start completely over and crashing the app. With the new iOS update, the app won't open at all. And the support for this app is non-existent. I have tried contacting them multiple times over many months and have never received a reply. Not worth the $5, unfortunately.
Best Interactive Whiteboard Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Educreations, Doceri, and Explain Everything can run and hide, this app has all the features you need and none that I don't. It is so easy to import my PowerPoint slides as PDFs and annotate them while recording. I also love how I can trim back and rerecord whenever my recording gets interrupted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.