Mike Singleton's '85 classic Adventure Strategy sequel to The Lords of Midnight.
"It is many moons now since the Lords of Midnight first appeared out of the soft, wearing gloom. Those of you who took up their challenge and rode with them to battle against the cruel Witchking will need no reminding of that epic struggle. But now a new epic tale unfolds, the story of Doomdark’s Revenge.
The game itself involves both quest and warfare, both exploration and careful strategy. You can play on your own or with friends; there are enough different characters at your command for all the family to join in and struggle against Shareth Heartstealer, Empress of the frozen Empire!" - Mike Singleton - 1985
Praise for The Lords of Midnight.
"Lords of Midnight does story-based, large-scope, high-fantasy warfare better than most titles I can think of, iOS or otherwise."
- Rating 4/5- PocketTactics.com
"This is an outstanding remake and developer Chris Wild, should feel very proud of creating such a superb celebration of the man’s work."
- Rating 8/10 - Metro
"If you're interested in classic games, especially fantasy and/or strategy games, Lords of Midnight is a must-have."
- Rating 4/5 - TouchArcade.com
"It's an unmissable remake. Few titles weather the storms of time as well as this solid-gold classic."
- Rating 4/5 - PocketGamer.co.uk
“Made of extremely bright colors and clean lines, a stylistic choice that was and still is very original.”
"Despite the perfectly adapted touch controls and crisp graphic presentation, this is a proper 1980s they-don’t-make-’em-like-they-used-to game"
"#3 - Top 10 iPad games and apps of December 2012"
"Lords of Midnight is an experience that everybody with a remote interest in games should have, buying into your characters and developing your own war stories is a wonderful thing. It is a game with hidden depths that deserve to be plumbed and I cannot recommend it enough."
iOS Best Port/Retro Gamer of the Year"
- Arcade Life
Please check out www.thelordsofmidnight.com/blog for news on updates and new features to come...
1. Seek at tower now gives correct guidance about lords object rather than another object
2. Removed stray space in seek message
3. Added lord location when describing and object being carried during guidance
4. Fixed crash bug caused when two lords in a battle killed each other
1. Fix recruitment check.
2. Implement AI do nothing correctly
3. Stop AI characters liege changing to Luxor when their own liege is dead or they have no liege ( ie. shareth )
4. A little tidy up on the map - text display
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.