By John Jung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+ Best of 2013 in Korean App Store + + Top 5 Productivity App in 35 contries +
Organize Your Thoughts with Photo, Voice, Drawing, Place & Never Lose your Ideas Again.
" Dooo is a Visually Striking Thought Manager for iPhone." - Beautiful Pixels
" It does all this and more thanks to its impressive and well-organized interface." - 148Apps
" Dooo Provides Everything You Could Need For Task Management " - AppAdvice
" There are many different reminder/to-do apps on the App Market, but Dooo takes a very unique approach towards their creation." - Dot Tech
" Dooo Is A Nice Todo App For Doers. " - CultofMac
DOOO is an intriguing utility that organizes your thoughts so your brain doesn't have to. Lightening idea doesn't seem to last for a long time. There might have been a million dollar worth idea! Don't Lose Your Thought!! DOOO helps you. "DOOO is an App that make your Smartphone even Smarter." World's Smartest Reminder & To-do Note.
Not too SIMPLE, Not too COMPLEX. It's Easy and Clear. DOOO is a utterly smart tool for organizing your ideas,pictures,voices,sketches, and even maps with quick and easy user interface. DOOO maintains its agility and ease of access with its simple user interface.This tool has proven itself with numerous positive feed-backs from many users already.
++ User Reviews ++
- Perfect - Just the, to-do list, app I was looking for. My schedule was
always so jumbled before I started using this great app, and the tape and priority is cool addition. Reminds me of sticky notes I would be using in
real life. Definite download for anyone with a hectic schedule,
and forgetful people.
- Just right - They have come up with a very practical app here. Not too much not too little. I love the fact that I can voice record my todo list as I seem to remember things mostly when I'm driving but forget those things by the time I get to destination. Highly recommend it.
- Reason I got a smart phone - Awesome I was waiting for something like this for a while! Exactly what I needed to remind me what to do. No more post it's for me
- Most todo list miss the point of simplicity. This app is easy to put tasks in quick. The recording option is good as well. It's like the app orchestrate but a more simple clean UI.
- Excellent app for making quick notes (written & spoken) on the fly. It's made it to my home screen. I use it to collect notes & ideas, then decide what to to with them later - one for the diary, another for Evernote (also v. good) etc
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- fixed dropbox backup issue (backup again)
I really am happy that I downloaded this app. It's pretty great and I'm working on integrating it into my phone. As much as I love it though, I feel like it isn't quite perfected for easy use. For example, I have found the following things unsatisfactory:
-I make lists for things like 'movies I want to watch.' Within lists like these, I have to go out of my way to 'pin' them all to the first list. It's annoying when not all movies are in one column. Also, these movies appear in my 'all' list. I wish I could make a combined list that would show items from lists A, B, and C, for example.
- it annoys me that the 'unsolved' items, which are usually more important, are moved to the right column when the left column receives the first glance. I would prefer it reversed.
- lastly, when I make an item and add a note, I would appreciate a quicker way of viewing the note. Perhaps a double-click.
All in all, I am really enjoying this app, and no app has really figured out everything I need, so I'm liking it so far. I'm really excited to use the picture/voice message attachments more often!!
I love the simplicity of this for tackling my daily tasks. My only suggestions are:
1) An option to reorder the tasks via drag a drop option. I use the priority level option but often have more than one task in a priority level.
2) An option to to manually move a task to unsolved for those occasions when I want to immediately defer it.
3) When using the email option to email a task to myself, it would be helpful to automatically put the task in the subject line of the email (instead of the body of the email). This would be much more convenient than having a blank subject line.
Great app overall!
My new top tasker
I really enjoy the date stamp after you complete a task so you can keep records. I wish they would come out though with more task pictures for more variety.
Update: you should also Assam option to add a photo to a non photo task. I have to make a new task for every photo I want to attach and also you should be able to zoom in on that photo. Still my top tasker and it has great potential. Last thing is of you could add cloud.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Jung
- © 2012 Figtree Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5color themes$0.99