Downloads — Downloader & Download Manager
By Hian Zin Jong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Downloads is a fully featured download manager that allows you to download files to your iPhone or iPod touch, you can then view/play the downloaded files right on your iPhone or iPod touch, or transfer them to your computer.
√ Full portrait & landscape mode support
√ Passcode lock
√ Web browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Mobile Safari
- Tabbed browsing
- Tap and hold on an image to download it
- Tap and hold to force download
- Save web pages with images for offline viewing
- Full screen mode
- Bookmark manager
- History support
- Address bar auto-completion
- HTTP basic authentication
- Form-based authentication
- Integrated Google or Yahoo! search
- Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox
- Unified smart search field. Type a URL or search term in the unified smart search field, the browser automatically suggests the closest match to what you’re looking for.
√ Download manager
- Fast downloading speed
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator
- Active downloads badge number
- Add arbitrary download link
- Always download with correct filename
√ File manager
- Full screen document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html and .rtf file formats
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Search by file name
- Extract RAR archives
- Unzip ZIP files
- Remember document scroll position
- Attempt to open file of unrecognized format
- Import photos from camera roll
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload, download and manage files
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Advanced PDF viewer
- Huge PDF files work flawlessly
- Text search
- Tap PDF links to jump across the file
√ Photo viewer
- Tap or swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Ability to save images to photo album
- Thumbnails view
√ File sharing
- Supports HTTP and FTP protocols
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files to and from computer in Wi-Fi network
- Send files as email attachments (size under 15MB)
√ Mobile Safari Integration
- Bookmarklet for Mobile Safari that lets you open any link in Downloads
- Background downloading
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Downloads app (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Downloads app)
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Please fix this app :-(
I LOVED this app before the new update...since I've updated my phone to iOS 8 I no longer have an option to download or save music...I only have the option to listen to whatever it is I want to download in quick player...not only did I lose ALL my music with dealing with this update but I'm going through a bad breakup and all I wanna do is download Usher "Let it Burn" and play it on repeat but now I can't even do that 😒 I had the app "crash" on me today smh can you believe it?!! The screen displayed a 1800 number to call to fix my problem...said something about a third party violation...needles to say I had to delete the app and download it again...🙌Jeeezus fix it!!
Was great, needs work
This is the app that replaced my music, video, and safari app. It was great before ios8 came out. The app now crashes more often, the web browser sometimes gets off center from its intended spot, and sometimes downloads videos/music options don't appear.
The only reason I still use this app is cause it still is useful for downloading the majority of my music and pdf or large zip picture files
Wish that they at least fixed some of the bugs. That would be my only complaint
EMERGENCY!!!! Questions about Downloads - Downloader & Download Manger
How are you?
Well the reason I am writing to you is cause I am having some problems with your app Downloads - Downloader & Download Manger.
I am not able to save or sync my music and such to my computer.
Why isn't there any other way to save my music when I restore my phone and such.
I am glad I kept the downloads but am frustrated cause now I have re download everything and fix it.
Why isn't there something similar to iTunes so when restoring and such your music comes back when backing up and restoring phone syncing and such.
Come on I like your app but I need a better way to save and store my music so I can be able to retrieve after I restore my phone.
Please can you fix this or give me a suggestion.
I hope to hear from someone soon.
Have a great night.
Sent from my iPhone
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2014
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hian Zin Jong
- © 2014 Hian Zin Jong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.