Dr. Game Surgeon Trouble is a fun way to train situational awareness and trouble shooting skills for surgical residents, surgeons and other operating room staff.
Are you up for the challenge? Can you quickly solve all equipment problems that may arise during a Laparoscopic Surgery? Do you know...
* how to cope with a blurry image?
* how to differentiate between an empty gas bottle and an obstruction in your gas supply?
* how to adjust your monitor when the screen turns green?
* how to troubleshoot your visual chain from Camera to Monitor?
* how to divide your attention between your patient, equipment and surgery?
Dr. Game will help you to solve these and over 50 other scenarios you may encounter in Surgeon Trouble!
Dr. Game Surgeon Trouble was developed as part of Project Patient Safety in collaboration with AMC, TNO, DGG, Taskforce Innovatie Utrecht and powered by CbusineZ.
Medical content created and validated by Academic Medical Center Amsterdam (AMC).
Improved server connection
Fixed audio bug
- WeirdBeard B.V.
- 74.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 WeirdBeard B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.