Dragons: Rise of Berk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Reached No.1 App in Over 85 Countries!***
Build your OWN Berk! Rescue, hatch and train your favorite DreamWorks Dragons! Explore uncharted lands in a vast Viking world!
Join Hiccup, Toothless and the gang to protect your village from the mysterious strangers that threaten peace on Berk. Who are they? And, what do they want from your harmonious homeland? Train your DreamWorks Dragons successfully and they’ll reveal new powers that will help to ensure the future of your island.
Remember…it takes a village...and DRAGONS!
• Discover all your favorite DreamWorks Dragons from the movie, including Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang and Skullcrusher
• Collect and grow up to 200 different Dragon species, like Deadly Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs
• Complete missions with all the characters from DreamWorks Dragons
• Stunning visual & audio effects with 3D animations
• Rise of Berk offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
• The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
• The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/terms_black.php
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
This is YOUR Berk. It's time to RISE!
* Please note: Rise of Berk is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
What's New in Version 1.26.4
Say goodbye to snow on Berk – Spring has sprung!
- Coming Soon: It’s Thawfest on Berk! Log in every day to help prepare for the Feast and collect your daily Thawfest gifts.
- Coming Soon: Join in on this year’s celebrations and participate in the Thawfest Egg Hunt to win an exclusive “Bawk” dragon !
- Visit the NEW Thawfest Event Square.
- NEW Premium Dragon: The Royal Fireworm.
- Updated the HUD for less clutter and more action.
I can't get in 🤷🏻♀️
Love ❤️ the game, however HUGE let down with the update everybody is complaining! I know multiple people had the same problem as me I can't get in and it's annoying 😡! And for some reason every five minutes I get a notification saying "Wood is $2 dollars 💵 for 200 wood" and it's really weird 😐. It was a really great 👍🏻 game until that horrible update nobody likes it so PLEASE do something fast 💨 because I love ❤️ that game and I don't wanna wait 2 months of not even playing it to finally get the update! I expected more of this update I actually thought 💭 the new update would make this game better (and it WAS awesome 👏🏻 until now 😫) the person 👩🏻💻 that looks at the reviews to see what you need to do better to make the game fun it was them or the coders I don't wanna play the blame game but I could be right. It stinks 😷 because you JUST got this update now we have to wait awhile for the next 😭! I deleted the game and I am waiting until a new update comes out THEN I will get it again to try because I don't feel like waiting for an update. I'm sorry 😐 but you really messed up this time and you messed up BAD 😡👎🏻!!
I enjoy the game immensely. I'm obsessed with the game. However I do not enjoy the look so much. I feel like it doesn't look like berk anymore and more like a toy design. Same with the dragons. Maybe keep the design but change it a bit so it is more like old version and like berk. It is now more just like a game and not as real like you are running berk. I also don't like how they show the supply of wood and fish. It is just a small bar that is barely visible. I also don't like how they moved somethings around such as your battles with Alvin. I liked it when it was with missions. I like the bar at the bottom and how it shows the riders. I wish there is an easier way to get ruins, because in order to hookfang and barf and belch you need an unbelievable amount.
The new update is awful. The screen is to cluttered. The shuffling fish/wood collection was a very hard animation to watch. I love seeing the seasons change on Berk, but I feel that the animation and "improved" buttons weren't needed. It really made the screen feel smaller. Maybe the changes are geared toward younger people, but as an adult, it doesn't work for me. I've been playing for long time and will continue to play. However, leave well enough alone...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 1.26.4
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Ludia
- © 2016 Ludia Inc. 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' © 2014 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Runes$1.99
- Mound of Runes$4.99
- Pile of Runes$9.99
- Heap of Runes$19.99
- Mound of Runes$0.99
- Rare Card Pack$14.99
- Heap of Runes$8.99
- Heap of Runes$9.99
- Wealth of Runes$49.99
- Rare Card Pack$6.99