Draw Something 2™ Free
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All new ways to draw, guess, and share with your friends! Play Draw Something 2, the sequel to the smash-hit social drawing game loved by over 100 million players!
Create cool effects with dozens of new tools, patterns, stamps and colors - allowing you to transform even the simplest drawings into masterpieces.
For the first time ever, share your drawings in a feed for all of your friends to see! Follow your friends, celebs, and discover new artists - there’s always something new, funny and inspiring to check out!
...And There’s More!
A collection of all of your favorite drawings in one place
• Tons of New Words
Over 5,000 new words, including all new 9 letter words and phrases
• More Drawing Tools
Limitless creativity at your fingertips! Try out the Pixel pen, Pattern pencil, Stamps, Marker, Highlighter, Crayon and more. Plus, choose from over 100 vibrant colors
• All New Ways to Play
Earn coins for playing the Daily Guess and Daily Draw
• Free Draw
Draw anything. Try out your new tools, create and share something amazing
• Play with Your Friends
Challenge friends on Facebook or be automatically partnered with new people to play with
Disable the Social Feed and
gallery using a PIN. You can still play turns with friends and contacts, but you won't see any social content
Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date all the latest news
Terms of Service: http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 1.9.8
- Gallery and My Drawings Fix
- Unlimited ink support added for all drawings
- Fix for Shop Currency Display Bug
- iOS7 UI related fixes
Organization, Ads, Lag, and Additions
I think the app itself is great. But there are many flaws to it, and I also would like to ask if you guys could add something. The home page should be more organized, having the new things at the top and the older things at the bottom. Also the daily guess, daily draw, and quick guess should be separate buttons instead of being scattered all over the home page. Ads load too slow, and sometimes the ads also bring me to the App Store randomly. Normally, when I draw, there is some lag that causes me to mess up. Sometimes, when I choose the words, they would spin for a really long time to the point where I have to restart the app, and the sound would sometimes stay after I pick the word until I get off the app. Lastly, I recommend that you guys add a feature where you are able to zoom up while drawing a picture so that the streaks can be more precise and drawing is easier. Pie
Glitchy, Ads, but Addicted
Love this game, the tools, the colors, everything that has to do with the actual drawing. I'm addicted: my friend and I are going on 320.
However, there are some (many) things I wish would improve or even be taken away completely:
1. The "Home" section should be organized by time, or at least have the option to do so. I'm confused of what is new and what has been there for 4 weeks because they are right next to each other.
2. The ads have gotten crazy. I've gotten used to the ads after I finish a drawing and hit the "Done" button, but now, they are popping me up in the middle of nothing or something and take me to the App Store. I can't draw peacefully anymore. I feel as if they are time; as if every 5-20 seconds, it will open the App Store on a specific game.
3. The crashes and shutdowns have gotten better for me after every update, but this is still a problem.
4. I really wish that I could see all my drawings rather than the 21 most recent.
5. Like others, I am not very fond of the design of this app, but it's okay.
This an app that works best when you are patient. It's a great game, and you'll have a blast if your get it!!!
it crashes like crazy at the most frustrating point... right as your finishing with the drawing so it doesn't send or save it... also it has random slow moments so it can take several tries to get the line you wanted... the ads take forever to load so you think there isn't one and you click on something and its really an ad so you have to go to the App Store unwillingly... then you have to find whatever you were doing again... and the home screen needs organization... something new is buried under old stuff and I never know when someone comments on my stuff or if I comment on something I can never find it again! finally I would like the ability to view all the images I saved in my drawings not just the newest ones... fix these glitches and I will be happy......:(
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2013 Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Little Dipper Star Pack$1.99
- Stack of Coins$1.99
- Sack of Coins$4.99
- Milky Way Star Pack$4.99
- Big Bang Star Pack$9.99
- Piggy Bank of Coins$9.99
- Jar of Coins$19.99
- Supernova Star Pack$19.99
- Chest of Coins$49.99
- Galaxy Star Pack$49.99